Have you ever seen a UFO?

moosejive

No, I haven’t, but I am pretty practical and it would take a lot to convince me about UFO’s. That being said I do like reading about those type of things.

I think that there are things seen and experienced by people that are supernatural. Things I think are trans-dimensional, IMHO.:confused

Footsteps

I saw a demon once. I was awakened around midnight by a light in the corner of my room. I turned toward the source of the light and saw a scary face with bulbous eyes looking right at me. His skin was pale and seemed to be smeared sloppily with rouge. His expression seemed to say, "You are guilty and I have the proof". Then I realized I had fallen asleep with my TV on and I was looking at Adam Schiff.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
I've seen things I couldn't identify but they were on a buffet table and I just by-passed them. :cool:

Unidentified fried objects ???....... :)

Yeah one of my distant relatives is a new ager who is into "contact with out there", does shamanic dancing etc ...

Reckon all that UFO stuff is definitely demonic, "space brothers", etc etc ....

Last edited:

JoyFillsMySoul

No UFO sightings, but I did have a strange encounter when I was 4 or 5. I remember waking up and seeing what I thought was a big spider walking along the edge of my mattress. I wasn't really scared, but I got up and woke my parents. They tore my bed apart looking for it, but didn't find anything. Looking back, I remember that it was like a ball of energy or light, about the size of a softball. What I saw as legs was the energy moving inside it, like lightning. My young mind didn't have the vocabulary or experience to describe it correctly.

ReadyOrNot

I haven’t seen a UFO myself but I’ve seen the videos that were released by the military- I believe UFOs exist, but I don’t think they’re objects being flown by residents from other planets. I think they’re demons/principalities. I agree with the theory that this may be how the world explains our ”disappearance” at the Rapture.

Jonathan

Not in the supernatural/extraterrestrial sense. I twice saw an object i am 90% sure was a satellite. It was like a small but bright star, but it didn't twinkle, and moved across the night sky slowly (not a shooting star) at a consistent speed and direction from one horizon to the other. It did not seem like a plane in any way. The total transit time was probably about 30-60 seconds.

Last edited:

Goodboy

Won't Be Long Now!
One time I thought I was seeing a UFO on a 5 hour drive I was taking. I saw it the whole time I was driving. When I got to where I was going I realized I could not have been watching a UFO for 5 hours, as it would have to be extremely big! Turns out it was the North Star. :hehee

When my wife and I were on vacation in Spain I did see something, but I would not call it a UFO. I was looking out of our hotel window and saw 5 different brightly colored lights individually flying around. The weird thing is they were about the size of a grapefruit. I wanted to call my wife over, but they flew away up into the sky and disappeared, before I could. I never told my wife or anyone about it, as I did not know what I should say I saw and I figured they would not believe me anyway. My guess, is they were demons.

Last edited:

Footsteps

Not in the supernatural/extraterrestrial sense. I twice saw an object i am 90% sure was a satellite. It was like a small but bright star, but it didn't twinkle, and moved across the night sky slowly (not a shooting star) as a consistent speed from one horizon to the other. It did not seem like a plane in either case. The total transit time was probably about 30-60 seconds.
That is the exact description of a satellite in orbit. I saw one once while watching multiple "shooting stars" in the clear night sky of Wyoming. In the Southern State where I live none of this is visible due to humidity in the atmosphere.

*Trying to cheer myself up here...not having a good day*

Gd5qaUD.png

Jonathan

That is the exact description of a satellite in orbit. I saw one once while watching multiple "shooting stars" in the clear night sky of Wyoming. In the Southern State where I live none of this is visible due to humidity in the atmosphere.
Thanks for the confirmation. LIke I said, I was 90% sure, but not totally. Nowadays, when I am out on a clear night, I not only keep a look out for shooting stars, but satellites as well.

Footsteps

Thanks for the confirmation. LIke I said, I was 90% sure, but not totally. Nowadays, when I am out on a clear night, I not only keep a look out for shooting stars, but satellites as well.
The light you saw was from the sun, reflected off a solar panel or radar grid. There were no flashing red or green navigation warning lights because there's nothing up there to warn. The path does not vary because they are just "floating" in their orbit. The speed is constant for the same reason. But since all that is obvious, here's something you may not know: in November China will deploy a stealth bomber. It looks exactly like our B2 Spirit because they stole our design. They lied when they promised not to develop a long range bomber. They lied about taking over islands that are not theirs. They have lied about everything they have ever told us.
Their "B2" is slightly bigger.

Jonathan

The light you saw was from the sun, reflected off a solar panel or radar grid. There were no flashing red or green navigation warning lights because there's nothing up there to warn. The path does not vary because they are just "floating" in their orbit. The speed is constant for the same reason. But since all that is obvious, here's something you may not know: in November China will deploy a stealth bomber. It looks exactly like our B2 Spirit because they stole our design. They lied when they promised not to develop a long range bomber. They lied about taking over islands that are not theirs. They have lied about everything they have ever told us.
Their "B2" is slightly bigger.
I "Wow'd" this because I think it is extremely noteworthy, but yea, I saw an article about this yesterday I think. The idea that China can say they are not the kings of IP theft with a straight face is disgusting. I've said it once and I will say it again. I think we should cancel/default on ALL of our debt that the Chinese own and just say "That's roughly the cost of the blueprints for the F-22, F-35, a B-2. We are still figuring how much you owe us for Covid-19."

On the positive side, even if they have the exact plans, their machining technology isn't as good as our and when it comes to stealth, every seam has to be super tight. Whatever they produce is worth keeping an eye on, but I am not super worried. Just mad.

Footsteps

I agree we should be on a Cold War footing with those murdering pirates right now if we are not already. I've said this before and I will say again that it's a good thing that God does not let me be President because if those creeps that have already killed over 60,000 of us so much as twitched we would find out immediately whose bombers and ICBMs really work.