Have anyone study on the Chronological Study Bible?

Dragontiger777

I ready this....( I am deaf )

My point is a begin introduction about how many years since before Christ birth. But interesting about how many years BC - AD...this said

Scholars have place the first human settlements as early as 7,000-8,000 year before Christ?

Is this true or false?

All I know 4,000 before Christ Birth, but it said 7,000-10,000 have first human settlement as early before Christ??? huh!!!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Those are probably secular scholars saying that and they are the ones who believe in the THEORY of evolution, etc.

For me, since the Bible has been right about everything else, I'll listen to what it says over the so called "scholars" say any day.

And, you might be interested in this link that we have on the main site that shows how the Bible has been right about all the science facts that it mention thousands of years ago that man has only recently began to confirm. Makes you wonder huh?!!! :thumbup

https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/101-scientific-facts-foreknowledge-bible/

God bless.

Endangered

Ages and dates get confusing in the Bible. A Hebrew year is 360 days and not the 365.25 days we use today. And a baby was a year old at birth and not after a year of life.
When true Bible scholars calculate ages they take all this into account.
What Chris said about scientific facts revealed in the Bible is 100% true. Only a truly devout atheist would dispute that the Bible stated many scientific facts that are today verified by science. No other ancient text has this record.
The official age of the Earth according to modern Judaism is 5780 years.

Back