... have a blessed day!

bigmoose

About a month ago, I felt led to change my departure greeting from "have a good day...!" to "Have a Blessed day!" As we came out of this pandemic, and as my wife and I healed from health problems, I sensed a need to be more open with our beliefs with everyone we interacted with. From the grocery store, to the guy next to me at the gas pump, to the meter reader.... well you get the idea.

The change in response has been huge and unexpected. There appears to be something special in the words to "have a blessed day!" The amount of conversations that ensued and changed to God centered is statistically "off the charts" versus my past interactions.

I can only encourage you to change your greeting... see what happens... and report back if it made a difference!

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
About a month ago, I felt led to change my departure greeting from "have a good day...!" to "Have a Blessed day!" As we came out of this pandemic, and as my wife and I healed from health problems, I sensed a need to be more open with our beliefs with everyone we interacted with. From the grocery store, to the guy next to me at the gas pump, to the meter reader.... well you get the idea.

The change in response has been huge and unexpected. There appears to be something special in the words to "have a blessed day!" The amount of conversations that ensued and changed to God centered is statistically "off the charts" versus my past interactions.

I can only encourage you to change your greeting... see what happens... and report back if it made a difference!

Thanks for sharing this Bigmoose! :)