Has anyone else heard of this?

Betty

There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it.

Aldous Huxley Favorite
"The Ultimate Revolution". Aldous Huxley's speech at Berkeley Language Center, www.informationclearinghouse.info. March 20, 1962.

Reason & Hope

I saw a quote from Yuval Noah Harari on what to do with "useless" people, that is people society doesn't need because machines and AI do the jobs better. Harari suggested that they be given drugs and video games to play. I immediately thought of Brave New World.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I saw a quote from Yuval Noah Harari on what to do with "useless" people, that is people society doesn't need because machines and AI do the jobs better. Harari suggested that they be given drugs and video games to play. I immediately thought of Brave New World.
Yes, I probably heard this on Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity. These people are crazy they are following their father :diablo.

GEOINTAnalyst

There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it.
This quote is from 1961-62 If you want to listen to his entire speech go here

https://archive.org/details/AldousHuxley--TheUltimateRevolution--ABlueprintToEnslaveTheMasses

madcat

Klaus has said for a long time “you vill eat zee bugs, own nothsing and be hoppy”. Some graphene oxide in the right places with 5G or much higher, heaven knows what is now in our water supplies, etc., and now the Apeel that Gates is so excited about, being authorized to be sprayed on all produce, even organic, and I would say mind control, or at least body control, is within their reach. Harari boasts that even now “all humans are hackable and you really don’t make your own decisions“.
”Woke” is a product of lack of solid parenting and getting away from God, but I think technology has gotten to the point where mind control is within reach. With the push for the chip to be implemented with the digital Unicoin, coming to America very soon, I do believe thought control is possible. Like MK-Ultra on steroids.
If we think about it, for years medical “implants“ have been used to send signals to nerves, etc., to control pain, muscle movement, etc., and crossing the blood-brain barrier is now possible with nanotechnology. Just a hop, skip, and a jump to sending impulses to neurons.

It certainly seems the past few years have advanced the tech the Antichrist will need to “showtime”.

GotGrace

Aldous Huxley Favorite
"The Ultimate Revolution". Aldous Huxley's speech at Berkeley Language Center, www.informationclearinghouse.info. March 20, 1962.
But there is a God in heaven watching over us.

Bethlehem57

Yuval is a sick individual, who is a homosexual Jew. He seems to be Schwab’s second in command and he is twisted enough to try to engineer something like “induced, thank goodness I’m a slave, servitude.”

The way he talks though, suggests that he would favor Hitler-like methods to do away with the undesirable populace, in terms of his and Schwab’s opinions. Certainly, if the Lord should tarry, and the WEF come about before we’re called out of the world, believers would fall into the useless category.

They can only kill my body; my soul belongs to Jesus and no one can take that away!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
They can only kill my body; my soul belongs to Jesus and no one can take that away!
Amen!
In the Father's hand, through the Son.

Will those in the Father's hand perish ?
Are those that are in the Father's hand able to be plucked out?

John 10:27-30
My sheep hear my voice , and I know them, and
they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall
never perish , neither shall any man pluck them
out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me , is greater than
all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my
Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.
✝️

To God be the glory great things He hath done!

Kerbluey

Based on
Klaus has said for a long time “you vill eat zee bugs, own nothsing and be hoppy”. Some graphene oxide in the right places with 5G or much higher, heaven knows what is now in our water supplies, etc., and now the Apeel that Gates is so excited about, being authorized to be sprayed on all produce, even organic, and I would say mind control, or at least body control, is within their reach. Harari boasts that even now “all humans are hackable and you really don’t make your own decisions“.
”Woke” is a product of lack of solid parenting and getting away from God, but I think technology has gotten to the point where mind control is within reach. With the push for the chip to be implemented with the digital Unicoin, coming to America very soon, I do believe thought control is possible. Like MK-Ultra on steroids.
If we think about it, for years medical “implants“ have been used to send signals to nerves, etc., to control pain, muscle movement, etc., and crossing the blood-brain barrier is now possible with nanotechnology. Just a hop, skip, and a jump to sending impulses to neurons.

It certainly seems the past few years have advanced the tech the Antichrist will need to “showtime”.

I wonder if a lot of these school shooters are test cases. If you can control someone enough to force them to kill others then themselves that‘s an amazing drug. I‘m convinced most of these are false flags anyway and the people were chosen due to their existing issues and groomed by gov agents regardless of any drugs.

I never thought I’d see the day a paragraph like the above would come out of my mouth in a serious way. This was the stuff of fantasy sci-fi previously.

NewWine2020

That Harari freak is as big of a "useless eater" as they come in my book.

When evil people lay out their plans for you and don't even make a pretense of hiding them, it's a good idea to take them seriously.

Sadly, pre-Christian me in my youth would probably have thought that being "on the dole" and doing nothing but drinking,, smoking pot and playing video games all day long would be utopia.

The future they envision for us sounds like they cobbled together the two societies from 1984 and Brave New World. The authoritarian regime of 1984 would eventually crush any last vestiges of patriotism, individuality and freethinking while the young would be indoctrinated from birth into the world Huxley envisioned.

NewWine2020

The last four words of 1984 are “He loved Big Brother”. Orwell’s novel had soma, but it was more about just lying in bed and not being depressed about anything. Huxley’s Brave New World had soma, but its functions were more comprehensive and articulated. IMO, it was a precursor of AI involvement in human thought.

Don't forget the very prominently featured '"Victory Gin" of 1984. :)

I actually think it would be kind of funny for a conservative company to ironically produce that complete with traditional communist graphics....Ing-Soc logo...star and sickle, maybe a pic of Che Guevara, (every leftist college kids fav mass murderer and t-shirt logo ).

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Just hang in there - I believe the needed drug will soon be available to resolve all your concerns. With no ability to think or reason, you won’t sense that anything is wrong. If you are unable to feel, your inability to choose cannot distress you. You will be a celebrity for wearing Ray-Bans and eating ice cream, but will not face the pain of remembering the
shame. You will own nothing and be given assurance by the world order that you are loved. You will be a Democrat and mail a ballot somewhere every day that will be filled out by someone with the responsibility for making an “X” within the politically correct boxes.

Doesn't sound so bad the way you present it. Do you think they'll let me eat red meat? And more specifically, a burger a day at the minimum?

fretslide

Learning more daily
A chip will be installed in your frontal lobe which allows you to remember for two minutes a day the simulated memory of eating a Big Mac. Bill Gates will mass produce simulated Big Macs that you can chew on, wash off, and store in a jar of Eterna Chew. Though the jar lid will read “Big Mac”, the product is known by insiders as “Bug Mac”.
(Note: the referenced product is not associated with the Build-a-Burger developed by the Bilderbergers, the Burghers of Calais (Rodin) sculpture, or the Big Brother Mac and Cheese manufactured by Soylent Green New Deal, Inc.
Sounds like the everlasting gobstopper from willy wonka

daygo

A chip will be installed in your frontal lobe which allows you to remember for two minutes a day the simulated memory of eating a Big Mac. Bill Gates will mass produce simulated Big Macs that you can chew on, wash off, and store in a jar of Eterna Chew. Though the jar lid will read “Big Mac”, the product is known by insiders as “Bug Mac”.
(Note: the referenced product is not associated with the Build-a-Burger developed by the Bilderbergers, the Burghers of Calais (Rodin) sculpture, or the Big Brother Mac and Cheese manufactured by Soylent Green New Deal, Inc.
Like it hehe.

Back