Happy Thanksgiving

Lovin Jesus

I pray that all of my brothers and sisters in Christ will be blessed over the observation of Thanksgiving.

In thanksgiving let us exhault our God and express our gratefulness for the greatest gift to mankind in His love the offering up of His Son Jesus for the salvation of mankind.

Let us praise Him and be thankful to Him forever and ever.

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

"Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him God the Father".
Colossians 3:17

If you would like to share what you are thankful for let us give thanks with you.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I'm thankful for my wonderful parents ❤️ I'm thankful for the lord giving me another day to live. And another day to be able to help people. I'm thankful for the wonderful animals and pets he has blessed my family and I with.
And I'm thankful for the wonderful gifts of music and different gifts he has given me in general ❤️

chaser

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Thankful for so much, at the top of the list would be, I am FORGIVEN and that is something I don't deserve and didn't earn it, you can't earn it. Thankful for the peace that surpasses all understanding in my life, that's something you can't buy , try and order some from Amazon. Thankful for remaining family members, even though they are not saved I know they have a chance and I can continue in prayer for them that their deception be lifted , they repent and accept the gift of salvation and Know their Savior. Thankful for RF and what a blessed place we have here with so many brothers and sisters to share life with. I am thankful for the drive and perseverance I have been given to push through the hard days, thank you Lord above for being with us and strengthening us!

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!

Last edited:

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I'm thankful for my wonderful parents ❤️ I'm thankful for the lord giving me another day to live. And another day to be able to help people. I'm thankful for the wonderful animals and pets he has blessed my family and I with.
And I'm thankful for the wonderful gifts of music and different gifts he has given me in general ❤️
I also forgotten to add that I am thankful for my salvation❤️ as someone else mentioned.

Neonap

I am thankful for my family, a house to live in, for my health, for the daily blessings from God each and every day and for my Salvation. I'm also thankful for this site and the wonderful brothers and sisters on here.

I hope everyone on here has a Happy Thanksgiving, and may God bless everyone. :)

RobinB

Thankful that my parents are still with us, Mom turns 80 tomorrow. Also thankful for every chance I get to talk to them about Jesus, (because her brother has pounded on them about it for so long they are over it.) Thankful for my hubby, our health being fairly good and our beautiful home. Also thankful for all my RF friends.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Happy :D Thanksgiving to my RF family & friends. Foremost thankful for my salvation that :fish gives to those who believe and receive the gift of salvation! Thankful for my family and friends, our home, and many blessings God provides! Everyone enjoy this day with family and friends, and yummy food!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I'm thankful for:

Salvation, being able to go to The Father through Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost
The whole family being saved
Growing up in a Christian home and being taken to Church/Sunday School in Bible-believing/preaching/teaching Churches
Freedom to worship in the Church of my choosing and there still being Bible-believing/preaching/teaching Churches
Pastor and the Church I currently attend, the traditional music service, being able to go to the altar rail equivalent for Holy Communion, and provision of pre-pack Holy Communion to take to my parents
Freedom to possess, read, and study the Bible and Christian and Jewish literature
Freedom to possess and play/sing any music I want, and the violin to do so
Freedom to put up my outdoor and indoor Christmas and Easter decorations
Freedom to access Christian and Jewish websites
Opportunities to witness to muslim refugees and migrants from the 10-40 window (and other people)
Freedom to go wherever I want, whenever I want, wear whatever I want, and associate with whomever I want
Family
All the :catball and :gromit I've ever been owned by :lol
Comfortable, clean, dry, safe place to live and great food to eat, and home-made Christmas cookies
Awesome nursing home for Mom
The VA, my primary care doc, good care and medicine, and good supplements
Beautiful stars, moon, weather, snow, ice, leaves, naked trees, etc.

Etc., etc., etc.

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

:pray :pray :amen :amen

LoudRam

First and foremost I'm so thankful for God's incredible grace and the sacrifice of Jesus. This year specifically I'm thankful for my wife being home. She had major back surgery earlier this month and we were not sure if she would be home in time for Thanksgiving. She made great progress while in the hospital and rehab. She's up and walking with the help of a walker and she has to wear a back brace for a while but she's home. We're just throwing a pork roast in the crock pot, making a salad, and some potatoes and calling it a day.

mattfivefour

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rose. Andrea and I are praying you have a truly good day!

Btw, we are thankful for EVERYTHING in our lives ... the good, the bad, the ugly ... because it is all measured to us by our Heavenly Father's hand, and all He does is good. To quote from the title of a Michael Combs song: We're drinking from our saucer 'cause our cup has overflowed! Glory to His Name.

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
1 Chronicles 16:34~
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

I thank God for Who He is and everything He does for us. We’d be lost in every way without Him. Thank you, Lord, for being our Rock, our Savior, our Everything!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! :bighug