Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm a descendent of William Brewster of the Mayflower, so this is a near and dear Holiday. My son who's attending Princeton is taking a bus or train to Philadelphia to share Thanksgiving with a friend and his friend's family. My other boy is at Fort Gordon in Georgia... He hasn't told me what he's doing yet. He shares a house with one or more other single soldiers and I don't think there is a cook among them... My daughters are both at home so I was compelled to have a prime rib (actually rib-eye as the meat is choice) roast as they are red meat hounds just like their mom. If it were just me I'd be happy with a good burger.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope you all have a great meal and time of fellowship with God, friends, and family.

kathymendel

Indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to all here at RF! What a wonderful family we have here! Though we can't be together just yet to share the day, there is a feast soon coming that we will gather around the table for! What a glorious day that will be............and, it will be filled with thanksgiving! Love you all dearly and hope that day will be soon!

Since it's just Deb and I (no family close by) we are going out to a nice restaurant for a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. No cooking - no dirty dishes - no leftovers. Back home to our comfy pj's and a Hallmark movie.......... haha.

antitox

Indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to all here at RF! What a wonderful family we have here! Though we can't be together just yet to share the day, there is a feast soon coming that we will gather around the table for! What a glorious day that will be............and, it will be filled with thanksgiving! Love you all dearly and hope that day will be soon!

Since it's just Deb and I (no family close by) we are going out to a nice restaurant for a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. No cooking - no dirty dishes - no leftovers. Back home to our comfy pj's and a Hallmark movie.......... haha.
Golden Corral's Thanksgiving all you can eat is really good. Everytime we do that I end up overeating because there's so much laid out on the tables, but not today cause my son is out of town. So I'm self-controlled today.:madgrin

FaithnHope

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! And lots of prayers for those whom the holidays are so hard to just get through.

Thank you, Lord, for the fellowship you’ve provided for your children. Please love on and comfort those who are lonely and in need of companionship. I ask that you bless my brothers and sisters around the world. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.