Happy 'Talk Like a Pirate' Day!!

RonJohnSilver

On this special day, remember the pirates who surround us, those who wreck, maim, pillage and steal...things like booty, boats, elections. Them scum sucking evil-doers will get what's coming to them, if not on these here seas then when they dock on yon golden shores. Argh! Justice be coming.

heisable2

On this special day, remember the pirates who surround us, those who wreck, maim, pillage and steal...things like booty, boats, elections. Them scum sucking evil-doers will get what's coming to them, if not on these here seas then when they dock on yon golden shores. Argh! Justice be coming.
Ah! You had some good word pictures in what you wrote above. Scum sucking evildoers is it good one.

Justice be coming...... Can't wait. Thanks for your sense of humor.

heisable2

Are you sure Davy's heart is in the jar? Wasn't his heart supposed to be in a chest? I think that's what it was. Pirates of the Caribbean said his heart was in a chest.

Honestly? I do not like riddles. I think musician 4 Jesus was just having fun with us.

But then.. we need humor right now because we're living in a tough time now. There's evil all around. Our eyes are looking heavenward and we're thinking "Is it time Lord?" "Will it be today?"

This forum gives a lot of thought to the rapture. From what I've read each one of the members is not only thoughtful about what they say, they have a sense of humor. Do you hear that Davy Jones? So sorry to hear that you have to live in a jar. We as Christians will have a far better home and that is what we all yearn for. I wonder what my house will look like up in heaven?

Thanks musician 4 Jesus. Keep your humor coming. It's a light for our heart and mind as we wait for Jesus to take us home.