Happy New Year

penbrat

2023 has been quite a year (especially prophetically). I don't expect 2024 to slow down at all. Wishing you all a safe and happy New Year. I am praying for the Rapture to happen so very soon but until then I am asking God for more opportunities to serve Him in 2024.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
2023 has been quite a year (especially prophetically). I don't expect 2024 to slow down at all. Wishing you all a safe and happy New Year. I am praying for the Rapture to happen so very soon but until then I am asking God for more opportunities to serve Him in 2024.
Happy New Year as well. I pray for the same, especially the expedient coming of the Lord at the Rapture. I pray for more signs and prophecy miracles to push the world to question the truth and to seek the Truth in 2024!
:rapture

HHA889

Call me Hanna because that's my name :)
My birthday is April 9th, all I want for my birthday is the rapture!

Back