Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by Cloud Watcher, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Cloud Watcher

Cloud Watcher Well-Known Member

Have a blessed 2019, all my fellow believers!
    Maranatha!

2. lightofmylife

lightofmylife Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

Wishing all my RF brothers and sister a Blessed Happy New Year with love, peace, health, and happiness. I hope this is the year we go home!:rapture

Goodboy, Ovicula, anath and 1 other person like this.
  3. kathymendel

kathymendel Well-Known Member

Happy New Year everyone! Yes, may 2019 be the year of our deliverance.......... may we see our Savior face to face!!
    If not, may He bless each of us with His wonderful gifts and hold us in His hand as the storms wage around us!

4. DMac

DMac Well-Known Member

2019 is foggy. On the way to work this morning there were a couple of spots I had to roll my window down and drive by trying to follow the curb.

Happy New Year.

5. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Happy new year, and as we seem to be moving closer and closer to that 70th week of Daniel, may the lord use us where he's placed us, in our families, areas, in each of our unique set of circumstances ...it's always keeping watch and being sober, whilst going about our daily tasks, may we be part of those who sow and those who reap :)

bap, lightofmylife, Ovicula and 2 others like this.
  6. Patiently...

Patiently... Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Family!

lightofmylife, Ovicula and anath like this.
  7. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Happy New Year!

It is extremely foggy here as well but that isn't interfering with the fireworks:fireworksand:hunchbackQuasimodo ringing in the new year

Patiently... and lightofmylife like this.
  8. Ovicula

Ovicula Member

The only thing keeping us on this planet is gravity, and our Lord can overcome that by His command.
    May 2019 be the year! [​IMG][​IMG]

Happy New Year to my RF family and guests here! [​IMG][​IMG]