Happy Birthday Lightofmylife!

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Thanks for birthday wishes. We both have our own dinner so each of us will have 12 jumbo shrimp, a large salad, and fries. Their food is so good, and I love shrimp.
Happy birthday, Janice! The birthday dinner sounds really good. Whose food is so good?
Enjoy the beautiful weather on your special day. God bless you :hug Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!:choir

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Happy birthday, Janice! The birthday dinner sounds really good. Whose food is so good?
Enjoy the beautiful weather on your special day. God bless you :hug Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!:choir
Thanks for the birthday wishes :bighug everyone, and the food is from Ernie's Steakhouse. Their food is really good. It is 79 here today beautiful Fall weather, and tomorrow is only suppose to be 58 quite a drop. Tonight is suppose to be 48 and tomorrow night 39.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Happy birthday dear Janice!!! I hope you had a wonderful day… the dinner sounded delicious! I always enjoy your posts here on RF and hope you know you are special blessing to all of us! :hug
Thank You :bighug Leigh for birthday wishes and kind words. You are a special blessing as well as my RF family in God's family! Again, thanks to all of you who made my birthday Very Special love all of you! :bighug