Happy 56th Birthday maryrae! (22nd of November)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Happy 56th Birthday maryrae!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at the Rapture Forums.

(22nd of November)

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Maryrae,

Yesterday ...

... before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart.

Today ...

... every day my eyes are upon you, my arms
enfold you, and my hands uphold you.

Tomorrow ...

... I have prepared a place for you
where you will dwell with me forever.

You see, a true love story ...

... NEVER ENDS.

Happy Birthday, Mary Rae.

Love,

God

And your brother in Christ,

Adrian.

maryrae

Thank you!:hehheh
It's been a wonderful day!
It's one day, one moment closer to the Rapture!

Lynn

I join my fellow RF members :meet: in wishing maryrae a very happy birthday. :firewk

God bless you, sweet maryrae. We love your posts!

livin_in_the_Son

Happy Birthday sister dear!! I hope your day was full of blessings!! And you're right, we are certainly one day closer to the rapture!! God Bless you. :hug

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
Happy birthday to yooooouuuuuu!

:choir:

Did not have a computer all day so am glad I got here while it looks like you are still online!

:hug

maryrae

Thank you all for your birthday wishes!
Pastor Adrian...... WOW.... Your post surely was inspired by the Most High God! It touched a deep chord in my heart.
How could you have known my thoughts and questions about my start in life? How could you have known the ins and outs of my family situation as I was growing up? How could you have known the questions I have asked the Lord in the last 4 years? ... You couldn't have...... BUT GOD DID!
Thank you for being obedient to the Lord's leading in posting my birthday greeting. It's EXACTLY what I needed to hear/see.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all for your birthday wishes!
Pastor Adrian...... WOW.... Your post surely was inspired by the Most High God! It touched a deep chord in my heart.
How could you have known my thoughts and questions about my start in life? How could you have known the ins and outs of my family situation as I was growing up? How could you have known the questions I have asked the Lord in the last 4 years? ... You couldn't have...... BUT GOD DID!
Thank you for being obedient to the Lord's leading in posting my birthday greeting. It's EXACTLY what I needed to hear/see.
Yes, God indeed knew, Mary. As I began to write your birthday greeting, I felt a VERY strong leading to take the tack I did. And as I wrote I felt the unmistakable guidance of the Holy Spirit. When I had finished I knew that what I had written would be important to you. I just did not know why. Thank you for confirming that it was not the product of my mind but was indeed a product of God working through me. I am a flawed human being, not some spiritual giant; and at times when God uses me Satan likes to attack and try to convince me that I am moving in my flesh and not in God's Spirit. Thank YOU for being used of God to confirm for me what I felt. And ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! that He spoke to you in the exact way that you needed to hear. HE IS AWESOME!!!