Hamas terrorists hospitalized alongside the civilians they shot

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hamas terrorists hospitalized alongside the civilians they shot
Health Ministry says it is seeking to have wounded terrorists from Saturday massacre treated in Prison Service facilities.
Israel National News

A wounded Hamas terrorist, one of the thousands who invaded Israel in order to massacre Jewish civilians, was found in the area of the Be'er Sheva Airfield and evaluated in a Magen David Adom (MDA) ambulance to Sheba Tel-HaShomer Medical Center, where many of Hamas' victims are hospitalized.

Several other terrorists are receiving medical treatment in Israeli hospitals, including the Soroka, Barzilai, and Beilinson hospitals, alongside Israelis and foreign nationals who survived Hamas' massacre of 1,200 people on Saturday.

more............ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378316

ComeWhatMay

This reminds me of a video that came out of either Iraq or Afghanistan when we were fighting them. It was a video taken by the terrorists showing a shooting at a young soldier. I can't remember if his shot hit it's target or not, but a chase ensued and the soldiers killed everyone but one terrorist. Turns out the soldier that was shot at was the medic, and the terrorist that survived was the shooter in that video.

Seeing the compassion going from being a target to rendering aid to the enemy stuck with me about our military. I can't imagine what I would've done in that situation.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
God is still drawing souls towards His Kingdom.
Grace and mercy paves the way by Christ and through Christ.
We are in The Age of Grace (for now), where sin abounds , grace abounds more.
God's mercy never ceases to amaze me.
May the Lord bless those involved in the medical field in all capacities that serve with integrity.
Let us not forget charity in all our servitude for our fellow man.
It is the goodness of God that brings one to repentance.
Let us pray these lost souls turn from their sins and turn towards the One who shed His blood for them at Calvary and offers them forgiveness through His redemptive work on The Cross, the death, burial, and resurrection.

Having said that, we serve a Holy, Righteous, and Just God.
He will judge.

side note: there will not be any medical aid given to the enemies during the very short Ezk. 38-39 war, which IMHO takes place after the Rapture.

alisani

God is still drawing souls towards His Kingdom.
Grace and mercy paves the way by Christ and through Christ.
We are in The Age of Grace (for now), where sin abounds , grace abounds more.
God's mercy never ceases to amaze me.
May the Lord bless those involved in the medical field in all capacities that serve with integrity.
Let us not forget charity in all our servitude for our fellow man.
It is the goodness of God that brings one to repentance.
Let us pray these lost souls turn from their sins and turn towards the One who shed His blood for them at Calvary and offers them forgiveness through His redemptive work on The Cross, the death, burial, and resurrection.

Having said that, we serve a Holy, Righteous, and Just God.
He will judge.

side note: there will not be any medical aid given to the enemies during the very short Ezk. 38-39 war, which IMHO takes place after the Rapture.
Amen. If He desires that no one perish, how am I to desire different? Vengeance and mercy are both His to disperse as He is the only One to read the human heart. I'd like dirty face to have as little human company in the lake of fire as possible.

Back