Hamas leader threatens Israel: We will topple every one of your governments

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hamas leader threatens Israel: We will topple every one of your governments
Hamas leader in Gaza Strip threatens the Netanyahu government that is forming: We have overthrown your governments, and we are capable of overthrowing any of your governments.
Dalit Halevi
Dec 14, 2022

Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, revealed that Hamas held secret negotiations with Israel on an exchange deal that would have resulted in the release of Palestinian Arab terrorists being held in Israeli prisons.

In a speech he gave at the main event to mark the 35th anniversary of the founding of Hamas, Sinwar said that Hamas demanded that Israel release those terrorists who were freed in the Shalit deal and subsequently re-arrested, as well as female prisoners, minors and the sick, headed by Nasr Abu Hameed Walid a-Daqa, veteran prisoners, as well as return the bodies of terrorists held in Israel.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/364430

Carl

They like Israel's medical system too! They would rather live hot and sweaty then enjoy Israel's electricity. They would rather their children go to bed hungry then to live peacefully with Israel.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
They like Israel's medical system too! They would rather live hot and sweaty then enjoy Israel's electricity. They would rather their children go to bed hungry then to live peacefully with Israel.
Satan has ingrained that hatred deep , and will only continue to do so.
I couldn't imagine living life with so much deep rooted hatred towards another nation of people .
Seems very exhausting and futile.

DWB

Bla. Bla, bla. Same speech different day. We all know about the hate they carry in their hearts based on centuries of lies going back to around 700 AD. I don't see anything changing.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Bla. Bla, bla. Same speech different day. We all know about the hate they carry in their hearts based on centuries of lies going back to around 700 AD. I don't see anything changing.
Is that a new dog in your avatar?

Back