Hamas Is Now Heavily Attacking Tel Aviv

greg64

This does seem to have grown beyond where most flare-ups in the past would have died down -- Egypt usually would have cobbled together a ceasefire by now. If the Israelis aren't answering the phone, that really is something new. I installed telegram on my phone and started following the IDF and a few others -- certainly no lack of ongoing activity over there! I do suspect Israeli leadership is seeing this as do or die time with Iran advancing its agenda and Biden actively helping them by trying to pay them off.

Batman

Feelings or not, this is awful to watch and know it's only going to worsen and become deadly to the people of Israel and billions will die globally when all breaks loose. Without pics/video and stories of Auschwitz and Sarajevo, African apartheid, Custer's last stand and numerous civil war battles, WWI trench warfare, WWII terror and death in the Atlantic and Pacific campaigns...........I don't think we could know just how bad it's going to get for Israel and the planet. Especially with the 21 judgments and 2 witnesses lobbing other plagues at ragers and haters.

greg64

If rockets start coming in from the north, really watch Damascus. Or if Iran is using this to make additional moves in Syria. Somehow Iran needs to feel the pain of what is happening in addition to their flunkies in Hamas. It will be interesting to see if Israel comes out of this with increased deterrence or if things take an unexpected broader turn.

Lovin Jesus

This does seem to have grown beyond where most flare-ups in the past would have died down -- Egypt usually would have cobbled together a ceasefire by now. If the Israelis aren't answering the phone, that really is something new. I installed telegram on my phone and started following the IDF and a few others -- certainly no lack of ongoing activity over there! I do suspect Israeli leadership is seeing this as do or die time with Iran advancing its agenda and Biden actively helping them by trying to pay them off.
I hear silence from "Persia"