Haley loses Republican Nevada primary to 'none of these candidates'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Haley loses Republican Nevada primary to 'none of these candidates'
Haley, the last remaining rival to frontrunner Trump for the Republican presidential nomination, was the only major Republican candidate contesting the party's Nevada primary on Tuesday.
By REUTERS

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley suffered an embarrassing defeat in Nevada's primary on Tuesday, finishing behind ballots marked "none of these candidates" by supporters of Donald Trump, according to Edison Research.

Haley, the last remaining rival to frontrunner Trump for the Republican presidential nomination, was the only major Republican candidate contesting the party's Nevada primary on Tuesday. Trump was not on the ballot. US President Joe Biden easily won Nevada's Democratic presidential primary after dominating his party's first nominating contest in South Carolina on Saturday.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-785568

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking that Haley is staying in it so that if they take Trump out of it via the legal road, then she can take over in his absence. She is the only person in it besides him. I wouldn't put it past them. :ohno That is those who are financing her campaign.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Pretty sad when Nobody beats you.

Reminds me of the Sunday cartoon where mom asks Who Did this?!?
And hears the chorus "Not Me" all while this ghostly person with shirt emblazoned with [ Not Me ] continues to raise a ruckus.

Maybe we would do better if Nobody was in DC.

RobinMc

I don't even know that's it that people don't like her, but have settled on Trump getting a second chance. Nobody feels the last election was honest, who knows if the next one will be.
I would have went for DeSantis before voting for her. But that's just me.

jeanie

Jmho...but an honest election is impossible after the last debacle. Tptb have learned their need to cheat more, stronger, in order to further their agenda. They are totally convinced they are right and they are obligated to get their agenda implemented....at any cost.
It's their time..and it's a short allotted time so they must come in with guns blazing.
Even so, come Lord Jesus.

katt

I so much agree, I don't believe the Democrats have fairly won an election in over 20 years and I believe in 2020 they took the gloves off and stole the election in our faces and they will steal this one as well. I keep praying for an amazing miracle all over the country this year, but all the prayers in the world didn't stop the election fraud in 2020, I don't expect anything different this time.

jab777

I am thinking that Haley is staying in it so that if they take Trump out of it via the legal road, then she can take over in his absence. She is the only person in it besides him. I wouldn't put it past them. :ohno That is those who are financing her campaign.
Well apparently she is now asking for Secret Service protection. That sounds to me like she’s not planning to drop out anytime soon. If they grant her request and continue to tell Bobby Kennedy Jr to pound sand on getting Secret Service protection then it might indicate something’s up. With respect to Kennedy, the reason candidates get Secret Service protection is because of the assassination of his father in 1968.

RobinMc

I so much agree, I don't believe the Democrats have fairly won an election in over 20 years and I believe in 2020 they took the gloves off and stole the election in our faces and they will steal this one as well. I keep praying for an amazing miracle all over the country this year, but all the prayers in the world didn't stop the election fraud in 2020, I don't expect anything different this time.
I think if God had wanted Trump in office, they couldn't have cheated enough to win.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jmho...but an honest election is impossible after the last debacle. Tptb have learned their need to cheat more, stronger, in order to further their agenda. They are totally convinced they are right and they are obligated to get their agenda implemented....at any cost.
It's their time..and it's a short allotted time so they must come in with guns blazing.
Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Yeah, they have had 4 years to perfect their cheating skills since they were successful in 2020. :sad

Back