Hacking of Russian satellites would justify war, space chief says after alleged hack

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hacking of Russian satellites would justify war, space chief says after alleged hack
"Off-lining the satellites of any country is actually a casus belli, a cause for war," said Roscosmos head Dmitry Rogozin.
By REUTERS, JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: MARCH 2, 2022

Russia will treat any hacking of its satellites as a justification for war, the head of the country's space agency was quoted as saying in a news report on Wednesday, after a hack of the systems was claimed by a non-state hacking group on Tuesday. Roscosmos head Dmitry Rogozin denied media reports that Russian satellite control centers have already been hacked amid Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, while warning against any attempts to do so, Interfax news agency reported.

"Off-lining the satellites of any country is actually a casus belli, a cause for war," Interfax quoted him as saying. Hacking group Network Battalion 65 claimed on March 1 to have hacked Russian satellite imaging systems.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/international/article-699104

Footsteps

So what is knocking our planes off the GPS when attempting to land? What are sonar waves causing Havana Syndrome? What is systematic bombing of civilians in Ukraine? For those who have not heard, the mother and her baby trying to be born while being pulled from the Mariopul maternity hospital both died. I hope my casualty report is not a war crime. The Russian news lady who objected to this massacre is facing ten years in prison. Oops! Did I commit another war crime?

Lovin Jesus

So what is knocking our planes off the GPS when attempting to land? What are sonar waves causing Havana Syndrome? What is systematic bombing of civilians in Ukraine? For those who have not heard, the mother and her baby trying to be born while being pulled from the Mariopul maternity hospital both died. I hope my casualty report is not a war crime. The Russian news lady who objected to this massacre is facing ten years in prison. Oops! Did I commit another war crime?
5G is to blame