Gun confiscation

antitox

If they get their way, we will have no guns and the criminals will have all the guns. THEN..... anybody can come over the border and pillage the country, district by district, at random. I don't think these people think anything through - I really don't. Worse, people actually vote these loons into office. I think that's what really gets to me.

Rocky Rivera

If they get their way, we will have no guns and the criminals will have all the guns. THEN..... anybody can come over the border and pillage the country, district by district, at random. I don't think these people think anything through - I really don't. Worse, people actually vote these loons into office. I think that's what really gets to me.
The reason they vote these people into office is because of the failure of our education system and the failure of our first educators -- the parents! Somehow Satan has convinced the richest people in the world that a family needs two incomes instead of creatively making do with what God provided, leaving the children to be raised by day-care workers, the television, the Internet, video games, and liberal schoolteachers.