Guess who

cavalier973

From the above link (several posts to follow):

"
I was a former White House Counsel & lawyer at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. On July 20, 1993 I died of a gunshot wound to the head, becoming the highest ranking official since John F. Kennedy to meet an untimely death while still in office.

Who am I?"

cavalier973

"
I was Director of Central Intelligence from 1973 to 1976 under Nixon and Ford. At age 76, I was writing for Strategic Investment when I disappeared. My body was found May 6, 1997 just 20 yards from where my canoe had been recovered, in an area that had been searched.

Who am I?"

cavalier973

"
I was Sec’y of Commerce & a DNC Chairman. When I died April 3 1996 I was under investigation by a Special Prosecutor, FDIC, Congressional Reform & Oversight Cmte., FBI, Energy Dept., the Senate Judiciary Committee, & my own Commerce Department Inspector General.

Who am I?"

cavalier973

"
November 29, 1996. I was just a Commerce Department staffer. But I worked closely with the Commerce Sec’y and John Huang. My bruised, nude body was found locked in my office at the Department of Commerce on November 29, 1996 and my cause of death was never determined.

Who am I?"

cavalier973

"
I was Chairman of National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee — part of Hillary's National Health Care Task Force — when I died with my att’y on 9/10/93. I also personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather & brother and knew all there is about Clinton ills.

Who am I?"

cavalier973

"
August 10, 1991. I was an Investigative reporter covering Arkansas Development Finance Authority & BCCI — nearing end of project when I told friends I was about to publish something really big. I was found dead having slit my own wrists 12 times so deep it cut tendons.

Who am I?"

DanLMP

This is from FrontPageMag, Bruce Thornton, just this morning, how timely:

When asked the type of government the Constitutional Convention had created, Benjamin Franklin famously replied, “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Franklin and the Founders understood that given a flawed human nature and its passion for power, no form of political order can survive if it is not continually maintained and defended against attempts to dismantle it in order to empower one faction at the expense of others, thus diminishing their freedom.

The rest of the article is here and contains a reference to the DNC server that I made: Can We Keep Our Republic?

This probably goes beyond your intent of the OP Cavalier but it's all in the same vein.

Released

The deep state, like the Hollywood cabal has their own battalion of button men. They know where you live, where you eat, how you use the bathroom, everything. And this is why Obama and his minions are so smug- these killers operate at their beck and call. Hilary isn't the first; Saul Alinsky was a hitman for Al Capone- and he became Hilary's mentor before he died! Seth Rich and Andrew Breitbart are just many others who got in the way, as well as investigators looking into Hilary's crimes- they also ended up dead. Strangely, Hilary's doctor who did brain surgery on her ended up dead, at 51. So... yeah, I'm sure many in the media and government are told to... 'do and say this, or else...'

J Dub

Would it be too far fetched to say this is precisely why the left is scrambling to do anything and everything to oust Trump?......because they know he will do what he can to formally expose this?

There are those who hold the opinion that this was the real reason for the untimely dispatching of our 35th leader.

Not at all trying to promote conspiracy theories. Just asking, as I know there are people out there far smarter than I regarding this issue.

DanLMP

Would it be too far fetched to say this is precisely why the left is scrambling to do anything and everything to oust Trump?......because they know he will do what he can to formally expose this?

There are those who hold the opinion that this was the real reason for the untimely dispatching of our 35th leader.

Not at all trying to promote conspiracy theories. Just asking, as I know there are people out there far smarter than I regarding this issue.
Johnson is suspect. The events surrounding Kennedy's death are suspicious. And I'm not talking about the grassy knoll.