Guess this means Biden going to be president

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I wasn’t trying to be condescending. Sorry you felt that way. What are my assumptions?
Apology accepted. I should have said that I found your *words* condescending....not "you." Also, I apologize for using sarcasm.
The way your post was worded seemed to be a lecture, seemed not to include yourself, and seemed to assume that those who look forward to the rapture are not doing the things you mentioned.
You really should get to know some of us on the forums better. There are many very strong Christians here....stronger than you realize.

Tom99

If a thief steals something, is it really his?
If I'm ever in the hospital for some reasoning in the future, and they ask me who's the president, I'm honestly going to reply with, "The final and last legitimate president of the USA is Donald J Trump, the leader of the Communist States of America is Biden."

I'll never recognize Biden/Harris as vp/president because they didn't win, only by a coup so they will never be legitimate leaders.

MilkyWay1

If I'm ever in the hospital for some reasoning in the future, and they ask me who's the president, I'm honestly going to reply with, "The final and last legitimate president of the USA is Donald J Trump, the leader of the Communist States of America is Biden."

I'll never recognize Biden/Harris as vp/president because they didn't win, only by a coup so they will never be legitimate leaders.
It’s crazy to me that Harris is going to be president with less than one percent of of the vote (going off of her primary numbers). And when it happens, the propaganda will be like nothing ever seen before. I believe even more puke-worthy than when Obama was elected.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
It’s crazy to me that Harris is going to be president with less than one percent of of the vote (going off of her primary numbers). And when it happens, the propaganda will be like nothing ever seen before. I believe even more puke-worthy than when Obama was elected.
God sets up and removes leaders... just saying.
I think some people are forgetting God is in control. This is a very unsettling time but should not be scary for believers. As my DH said, we'll have to see how it plays out.
For me, watching obsessive amounts of news (lies) is stealing my joy, the battle has already been won. There is nothing we can do about it but trust God and share the good news with those who are panicking.

Last edited:

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Yup! Exactly!!
Glad you agree.
What I am getting at is.....as the fall of the USA brings us closer to the rapture, and the door is about to close on this age.....this leaves the span of time for the opportunity of persecution here in the US rather short before we fly off. Therefore, In my opinion, there will not be enough time left for persecution to develop into a governmental pogrom of mass systematic torture and killings, which is what some people on this forum are extremely fearful of.

There certainly could be pockets of areas where we see individual citizens targeting and attacking Christians...and an increase of "mass" incidents, initiated by individuals or small groups, such as church shootings. But I don't see enough time left on the clock for any governmental pogrom to develop. We see it in Revelation with the beheadings and I believe the US will go straight to that point...after the rapture and rise of the antichrist.

I believe that....even for those among us who are fearful....we will be more than able to overcome anything we encounter. Why? Because we have the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit living within us. All of this speculating and admonishing each other to "get ready" is not helpful. We should rather be encouraging each other that we already possess, right now, the power to overcome, whether we feel it right now or not. If that moment comes, He will come through for every one of us. Until then, I don't think we should speculate on the what ifs. It invites more fear and is not a helpful thought process at all.

Andy C

What I am getting at is.....as the fall of the USA brings us closer to the rapture, and the door is about to close on this age.....this leaves the span of time for the opportunity of persecution here in the US rather short before we fly off. Therefore, In my opinion, there will not be enough time left for persecution to develop into a governmental pogrom of mass systematic torture and killings, which is what some people on this forum are extremely fearful of.
Concur. If we are, like most suspect, in the end times, time will run out for those who wish to inflict evil, at least for the church.

Hidden

Agreed, that's why I'm cutting down the amount of time I spend watching.

I can't stand the lies coming the elites, the leftist media, and activists on social media. I've been cutting down on reading the news and browsing through social media because it's really just toxic. I feel sorry for those who will be left behind in the rapture because they will be living in a world where deception is going to be the norm.

Cindy S.

I can't stand the lies coming the elites, the leftist media, and activists on social media. I've been cutting down on reading the news and browsing through social media because it's really just toxic. I feel sorry for those who will be left behind in the rapture because they will be living in a world where deception is going to be the norm.
And in the news today, CNN wants to remove Newsmax.

Cindy S.

Luke 17:23 comes to mind