Greetings from Sinmerica

God's Servant

I am in desperate search of true Christians who love God with all their heart, mind, and soul, and has no communion with the world.

I live in America or as I like to call Sinmerica, and where I live, most are willful sinners, the people who are in the church are all worldly. They dress like the world, worship like the world, play music like the world. And even refrain preaching certain topics out of fear they will seem too judgmental and end up losing people. And if you try to rebuke them out of concern over their soul, they end up saying "Don't judge me, the bible says don't judge" But I'm sorry, I hate what God hates, and love what He loves. So in general I avoid all contact with people who claim to be Christians. A majority of people who say their are Christian, aren't. Most are still sinning, not putting God first, not reading His word, and still trying to be like the world. Maybe it's just where I live. I hear American churches have a serious problem. I'd probably have better luck if I moved to South America, in the jungle and went to a tiny hut church ran by local natives. (Bad joke, sorry)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." -Matthew 7:21

“For many are called, but few are chosen.” -Matthew 22:14

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? " -2 Corinthians 6:14

I'm sick of it. I feel like I have no choice but to start my own church. And that may happen one day when God has finished molding me for ministry. Something has to change in America.

I'm quite lonely (as in contact with other Christians and general in this world, not completely lonely as I have God) and I'm completely surrounded by enemies. I need fellowship. I don't know where else to turn really.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Hi there God's Servant, welcome to the forums. It does seem that as a follower of Christ we are also those who are certainly not of the mainstream, but rather identify with the same rejection and isolation as him. :sad

I imagine the Apostle Paul (and the other Apostles) felt the same as you at times after encountering some of the things he did. I'm struck that even he may have gotten lonely, and desired spiritual refreshment and encouragement with other Christians and seemed to make sure to avail himself of that where he could. So, you are not alone in the need.

Glad you are here where you can hopefully be spiritually refreshed with good fellowship and wonderfully Christlike people. This is a place where we are all growing at various paces but growing together. :)

I pray that the Lord would continue to guide you and others to you in your area so you can also have that one on one connection as well. :)

:pray

chaser

Just a twinkling from home!
:wave Welcome to RF! An oasis of God's light, love truth, mercies, healings and joy, all in the middle of the enemies territory, surrounding us and hounding us every second. Hoping and praying you can glean and grow here with us .