Kent Grayson

@AndyC Thank you.

@Patiently... Hi there.

@JoyFillsMySoul Thank you very much.

@Tall Timbers Thank you.

@MePlus6 Thank you.

@JamesSuth Thank you very much.

@ShilohRose Thank you.

@Brother Albert R. Thank you. Actually Superman does apeal more to me than the Batman. I made my name of "Kent Grayson", based on my favorite fictional characters of all time, and they are (Clark) Kent, and (Richard) Grayson (the first Robin, today known as Nightwing). Thats the reason that I have them as my avatar picture. Thank you brother, may Jesus Christ bless you too. Do you also like comic books?

@chaser Thank you bro.

@kathymendel Thank you very much. I look forward to chatting with you all.

@fl2007rn Hi, thank you.

@Work4Peanuts Thank you.

@seated with Christ Thank you very much.

@Channah Thank you. Gotham is in New York (specifically south of 14th street in Manhattan), but now some writers claim that its in New Jersey...

@Amethyst Richard Grayson was originally also from Gotham when he was under gaurdianship of the Bat, and hes also in the picture with Supes.

@Everlasting Life Thank you.

@Cindy S. Thank you very much sister. Glory to Jesus Christ.

@SonSeeker Thank you.

@mattfivefour Thank you very much sir, I appreciate it.

@Dave Holy geographical find! Youre right, but the term “Gotham”, is also another name for New York City in real life. Hence all of the mob wiseguys, NY/NJ accents, and atmosphere in the Batman's stories.

@Leigh Hi there.

@Mommasince99 Thank you very much.

Thank you all for your warm welcome, I look forward to chatting, with alll of you brothers and sisters in our Creator and God Jesus Christ.

Musician for Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I don't think I have welcomed you.....so welcome nice to meet you.:welcome2 so question bat man or nightwing?

We actually have a member named batman here I've seen him around somewhere here lol