Greetings from a newbie Southern gal

Hey, y'all! I'm a Southern gal who has been a lurker for a couple of years, after having read Rapture Ready for a few more years before that. I'm now looking forward to being active on RF. I don't know how to do the technical stuff here -- I may not even be posting this correctly -- but I'll try to learn. I'm calling myself "HeCleanedThisMouse" because of Lev. 11:29: "These also shall be unclean to you among the creeping things that creep on the earth: the mole, the mouse..." I've been pretty abominable at times through the years, but Jesus has made me clean forever through His sacrifice on the cross. God bless y'all!

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Hey, y'all! I'm a Southern gal who has been a lurker for a couple of years, after having read Rapture Ready for a few more years before that. I'm now looking forward to being active on RF. I don't know how to do the technical stuff here -- I may not even be posting this correctly -- but I'll try to learn. I'm calling myself "HeCleanedThisMouse" because of Lev. 11:29: "These also shall be unclean to you among the creeping things that creep on the earth: the mole, the mouse..." I've been pretty abominable at times through the years, but Jesus has made me clean forever through His sacrifice on the cross. God bless y'all!
Well howdy happy to have ya here.

MsDoris

Welcome, from one Southern girl to another who's not up on all this technical stuff either but we are here to learning so we'll work through it together. I'm rather new here too so I need to go back and introduce myself but first, I am headed over to read your testimony right now.