Greetings fellow members

Heart2Soul

Hello everyone, I am hoping to find a forum that has a genuine love for one another and for our Lord and Savior. In addition I am looking for fellowshipping with other believers with the intent of growing and learning in areas I lack understanding in as well as sharing what I have gained through the powerful teaching of His Word and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I truly love talking about JESUS! and what He has done for me...I like sharing my testimonies as well as reading others testimonies....it is so inspiring and scripture declares that they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony...Revelation 12:11 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.

So I hope to hear some great testimonies here!

Blessings in Christ

Mary Cole

Hello everyone, I am hoping to find a forum that has a genuine love for one another and for our Lord and Savior. In addition I am looking for fellowshipping with other believers with the intent of growing and learning in areas I lack understanding in as well as sharing what I have gained through the powerful teaching of His Word and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I truly love talking about JESUS! and what He has done for me...I like sharing my testimonies as well as reading others testimonies....it is so inspiring and scripture declares that they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony...Revelation 12:11 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.

So I hope to hear some great testimonies here!

Blessings in Christ

kathymendel

Well, hello! You have certainly been led to the right place! I was on the RR forum for twenty years and came here to their sister forum when they had to shut that one down due to technical difficulties. Many others from RR came here, too. I cannot begin to tell you what a loving, caring, welcoming, well-informed group of brothers and sisters are here. You are going to love it, I'm sure!!