Greetings Everyone

Patti

Hello.

I stumbled on this forum. I look forward to reading and exploring the various threads. Hopefully I will have worthwhile comments to add to discussions.

I’ve been a Christian for 4 decades and I am as in love with Jesus today as I was when I first believed.

I have heaven on my mind!!!

P.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hello.

I stumbled on this forum. I look forward to reading and exploring the various threads. Hopefully I will have worthwhile comments to add to discussions.

I’ve been a Christian for 4 decades and I am as in love with Jesus today as I was when I first believed.

I have heaven on my mind!!!

P.
:welcomePatti, we are so glad :bighug you are joining the RF family. You will enjoy the fellowship here with many interesting topics.:ring

Anewcreationinjesus

Hi patti, I too stumbled across this forum on 31st December 2018 after praying all year for more fellowship :) the fellowship here is great, ranging from doctrinal discussions, exhorting each other as we see the day approaching, through to what everyone's having for dinner and fantastic emojis like this ...

:mowing:pickles

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hi patti, I too stumbled across this forum on 31st December 2018 after praying all year for more fellowship :) the fellowship here is great, ranging from doctrinal discussions, exhorting each other as we see the day approaching, through to what everyone's having for dinner and fantastic emojis like this ...

:mowing:pickles
I have been on 2 other Christian Forums, but this is my favorite because of the wonderful fellowship, and topics!