Greetings, Brothers and Sisters

Eric Nicholas

I didn't see this section, so I'll just copy and paste what I put in my testimony from another thread, which was to be an introduction.

Hello, I'm Eric. I grew up in a Christian household, but I made a few detours along the way. The dread and realization of my unrelenting proclivity to sin without despair, grew to be intolerable in my heart. I came to the knowledge that the only way I would live to see my true Master, was to be purified by the incomprehensibly clean and wonderful blood of our Lord, Jesus. I look forward to being under His wings, all the day long. All praise to Him, the paradox of my flesh and great wonder of my soul. Hallelujah!

I hope to make good friends here and I hope this finds each of you well. God bless each of you, forever.

Eric Nicholas

WELCOME TO R F. JUST JOIN RIGHT IN! THIS IS THE BEST GROUP OF CHRISTIANS I HAVE EVER BEEN AROUND. IF YOU HAVE TIME TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF! PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER ERIC IN JESUS MOST HOLY NAME! billy
Well, I'm 33 and I'm married to my wonderful Misty, and I have a step daughter, Rebecca. She is already 15. I'm a brother that longs nearly every moment for our Lord's appearing in the clouds. I've been roughing it with various health issues, anxieties, etc. for the past few years, but I'm hoping that our Lord will deem fit to heal me. I'm sure there is more, but I'm not exactly excellent at introductions. I'm sure you will get to know me more through our interactions on these threads and I look forward to that.

Eric Nicholas

I did offer my welcome in your other thread, but I re-offer it here, young brother. I pray you are blessed by the fellowship on this site and encouraged as you serve God.
Yes, I sure remember your kindness and I thank you again for it. I am very blessed by the fellowship, mattfivefour. I hope to continue in it until we are at the end of our long, winding road here.