Greetings all! It feels like I am coming home...

Syntax2600

Hello, I am Mark, Mark Neumann. I used to be an original admin here from 1999(I think) -April 2004(ish). I even worked for the company that hosted the forums.

Hello Todd!

I will try to be as active as I can considering my LE employment and what not. I look forward to *meeting* you all in the forums!

Any other originals still around?

Syntax2600

Nice to meet someone from the early days of Rapture Ready. Todd and Terry are still active over there. Welcome to Rapture Forums. We're glad you've joined us.
Thanks! Early days of the forums, not Rapture Ready as a whole. Todd started that way before I came on board. I offered help in the forums version 1.0, let's say. I became a moderator and we soon were running a whole new system phpbbs on my servers. It was a lot of fun.
At that time I couldn't host anymore, we had 13,000+ members. What are "we" at today?

Syntax2600

Hey Moose
Hello and welcome back. I was originally on Rapture Ready until the transition to RF. Both sites have had great teaching and fellowship. Hope to hear more from you in coming days and weeks :heythere

Hey Moose! What was your username back in the day? I was simply "Mark". I was the first Mark apparently. There was a Christine who went by "FloridaCP" too...but, I think there may have been a falling away or conflict of interest or something later on.

BigglesNC used to be very active too.

Steve53

Howdy, Mark!

I think I first found RR sometime around 2007 and joined the forum in 2008.

The growing pains were frequent. And for a while, we had a serious troll problem.

When the dust settled, and as I recall, we kept a core number of about 4000 members through the worst part of the transition back to worship and fellowship.

We then started having technical issues with the VBulletin software, and the problems grew with time.

The last attempt at an upgrade fell flat and we asked all the RR members to come here.

We're glad you found us!

Welcome "back" !!!

moosejive

Hey Moose

Hey Moose! What was your username back in the day? I was simply "Mark". I was the first Mark apparently. There was a Christine who went by "FloridaCP" too...but, I think there may have been a falling away or conflict of interest or something later on.

BigglesNC used to be very active too.
I’ve always been moosejive and while my memory gets worse the older I become, I do remember RR as a great site for fellowship and learning too. :heythere :hug