Great Reset: Cut Down on Meat and Travel Less to Save the World, Says UK Science Chief

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
People should eat less meat and travel less in order to save the planet from the alleged climate crisis, a scientist who became well known to the public as a face of the government’s coronavirus response has said.

Appearing before a House of Lords committee on Tuesday, Sir Patrick Vallance claimed that in light of climate change he has altered his diet and has opted to travel less and suggested that the public follow suit.

“I’m eating less meat, I cycle to work and I fly less than I used to,” the government’s top science advisor said according to The Telegraph. “I haven’t said I stopped flying or I don’t eat meat – I do. I think it’s about reduction, and appropriate reduction across society.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-to-save-the-world-says-top-uk-science-chief/

Should my very frail 93 year-old Dad get on a bicycle? :yikes :fear

When (not if) he falls, he can take a $2000 ambulance ride in a vehicle that gets about 10 mpg and use a lot of medical resources, energy and petroleum-based products in the emergency room and then as an in-patient.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Did you know that Satan spells Santa by switching the n between the a and t.
Also, about the whole Santa thing it reminds me how we give our needs to God in prayer, and at Christmas little kids sit on this fat mans lap with the white beard and tell him what they want for Christmas. Also, he sits on a throne. I would say Santa is a big fat copy cat of God. Reminds me of the copy cat anti-christ.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Did you know that Satan spells Santa by switching the n between the a and t.

Also, about the whole Santa thing it reminds me how we give our needs to God in prayer, and at Christmas little kids sit on this fat mans lap with the white beard and tell him what they want for Christmas. Also, he sits on a throne. I would say Santa is a big fat copy cat of God. Reminds me of the copy cat anti-christ.

Don't like the Santa thing at all.

We had it growing up. If I had had kids, nope.

One of my favorite ornaments is Santa kneeling at a manger with Jesus. It's a great conversation starter and a good reminder of what Christmas really is and who and what is important.