Grace and peace to you

Grace be unto you, and peace, as the apostle Paul wrote in his first letter to the Thessalonians. I also believe in the harpazo he described, and trust that the bride of Christ is not destined for the wrath to come. I love the prophecy of the 70 weeks of Daniel. As many of you know already, it commenced in 445 B.C. once King Artaxerxes sent his cupbearer Nehemiah with the king's letters, and captains of the army and horsemen to rebuild Jerusalem. The 69th week concluded on Palm Sunday. The Babylonian calendar year used 360 days and after conversion, 69 weeks later equals 173,880 days following the royal decree, which was Messiah the Prince's triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Iron sharpens iron and I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from everyone here!

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Grace be unto you, and peace, as the apostle Paul wrote in his first letter to the Thessalonians.

Aren't these greetings and farewells of the Apostle Paul so precious and loving? They capture the heart of God towards us so beautifully! :nod

Grace and peace to you too and may the Lord bless you and us during your time here at RF.

:welcome

Jojo4124

Grace be unto you, and peace, as the apostle Paul wrote in his first letter to the Thessalonians. I also believe in the harpazo he described, and trust that the bride of Christ is not destined for the wrath to come. I love the prophecy of the 70 weeks of Daniel. As many of you know already, it commenced in 445 B.C. once King Artaxerxes sent his cupbearer Nehemiah with the king's letters, and captains of the army and horsemen to rebuild Jerusalem. The 69th week concluded on Palm Sunday. The Babylonian calendar year used 360 days and after conversion, 69 weeks later equals 173,880 days following the royal decree, which was Messiah the Prince's triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Iron sharpens iron and I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from everyone here!
Love your name!

alisani

What a lovely and loving welcome! Maybe I'm going soft in my ol age but your post brought me to some happy tears. God bless you and it's so good to have you here! :hug