Governor Ron DeSantis Takes Action to Protect Floridians from the Dangerous Impacts of the Biden Border Crisis

GEOINTAnalyst

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Today, Governor DeSantis was joined by Attorney General Ashley Moody to announce three significant actions Florida is taking to address the Biden Border Crisis. First, Governor DeSantis has issued Executive Order 21-223 to prohibit all Florida agencies under the purview of the Governor from facilitating illegal immigration into Florida, unless otherwise required by federal or state law, and require the collection of information from state officials on the scope and costs of illegal immigration in Florida. Second, Governor DeSantis announced the appointment of Larry Keefe, former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Florida, as Public Safety Czar to ensure the actions directed by the executive order are carried out. Finally, Governor DeSantis and Attorney General Moody announced that Florida has filed suit against the Biden Administration challenging its “catch and release” policy.

https://www.flgov.com/2021/09/28/go...dangerous-impacts-of-the-biden-border-crisis/

depserv

The governor of my state of Arizona is a RINO, allied to the liberal cult. Given what the audits have proven I'd say he might not have been the one who really did get the nomination. I wish we could be more like Florida, and get a governor who is loyal to his state and his country.

What's really bad about this invasion that is being aided and abetted by the illegal Biden regime is that all the government has to do is get out of the way and American patriots will put a stop to it. But the same government that feigns impotence at stopping it will bring its full power down on any loyal Americans who try to stop it. That makes clear the depth of this betrayal.

As I understand it Biden is distributing the invaders throughout the homeland. This means he is not just sticking a knife in America's back he's twisting it around once it's in, so that it does maximum damage. But no one ever accused a Democrat of not knowing how to use a knife.

As the third world comes streaming in it brings with it what it comes here to get away from, and enough of this will bring this once great nation down to the level of the third world. At least then there will be no reason for anyone to want to come here anymore, except I suppose to pick up whatever scraps might remain from our former civilization.