Governor of Vermont outrageous tweet

Lovin Jesus

According to Fox News Governor Howard Dean Vermont ( D) made the following tweet,
” unfortunately Christians don’t have much reputation for anything but hate these days, thanks to Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell and other Trump friends. AJC ( American Jewish Committee) gets no points for this”. Wow, the left is openly displaying how they despise Christians.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
It’s amazing that as scripture says, “out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks” that we are getting to hear reprobate minds plead their case for God to “turn off the light!”

As much as we are praying for “Jesus to come quickly” the worlds cry/longing is for US to be gone too.

Im sure we will see both hearts cries grow!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The world doesn't want God in its business. People will curse God even as Angels and the 144,000 proclaim the truth and expose the options they have. They will curse Him when faced with the truth and get in line to take the Mark and worship the Beast. Given what I'm seeing, we must be really close to Tribulation because the hearts and minds of at least half the world are ready even now for Tribulation.,

You know, the way things are going, this world is screaming because it wants God and Christians gone; let the Lord have the Rapture and take the Church home, and the world will be screaming because He did so!

These people just want someone to beat on so they can vent their frustration that their favorite sins aren't working for them anymore...

Last edited:

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
The world doesn't want God in its business. People will curse God even as Angels and the 144,000 proclaim the truth and expose the options they have. They will curse Him when faced with the truth and get in line to take the Mark and worship the Beast. Given what I'm seeing, we must be really close to Tribulation because the hearts and minds of at least half the world are ready even now for Tribulation.,
yeah that is amazing, atheism will be replaced by pure hatred. Pharaoh knew the God of Moses was God but chose to defy Him.

And to your point about ”really close” I so agree, the convergence of Lawlessness, Israel Sovereignty, America’s division, the wicked’s feverish push to have their will be one AND for those who name the name of Christ vexed today the core, praying more n more for The Blessed Hope, it just seems “near at hand.”

MilkyWay1

I’m glad he tweeted this. I’m glad the left is finally admitting their intolerance. I don’t at all miss the days when they pretended they DIDN’T hate us, since we all knew they did. Finally some honesty from them.

Cloud Watcher

S
According to Fox News Governor Howard Dean Vermont ( D) made the following tweet,
” unfortunately Christians don’t have much reputation for anything but hate these days, thanks to Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell and other Trump friends. AJC ( American Jewish Committee) gets no points for this”. Wow, the left is openly displaying how they despise Christians.
So speaking of truth and righteousness, and having a differing opinion are "hate speech". Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil.

antitox

It's becoming clearer and clearer what these people really are to everyone. They've basically show that they want evil. And in doing that they have to reverse everything and call us evil. This is how they accomplish it. They blatantly and openly take the side of evil and point the finger at us.