Governor Cuomo Begs Businesses To Come Back So They Can Be Shut Down and Looted

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Governor Cuomo Begs Businesses To Come Back So They Can Be Shut Down and Looted
By Daniel Greenfield

Gov. Andrew Cuomo took a brief break from killing senior citizens, persecuting Chassidic Jews, and sexually terrorizing women to plead with New York businesses to open up and bring their employees back to work so that he can laugh cruelly when he shuts them down again.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is calling for companies to end remote work and bring staff back to the office by Labor Day in order to support local businesses, or New York City will suffer.

If Cuomo wants to stop New York City from suffering, he can resign.

Why can’t people work from home? Why do businesses have to tell people to go back to the office?

In a virtual meeting with the Association for a Better New York, Cuomo said that while remote work, like remote schooling, was OK in the short term, people need to return to being in person.

Remote learning doesn’t work. It’s up to companies to decide if remote work works for them or doesn’t.

“Remember, we have to get people back and we have to get people back in volume. If you were to see a 15% decline of people coming back to New York City, that would have a devastating impact on the commercial market,” Cuomo said.

And that would have a devastating impact on the real estate market that Cuomo feeds off like a vampire.

“We need people coming back,” he reiterated later on. “Say to your workforce, ‘By Labor Day, everyone is back in the office.’”

Except that by Labor Day, Cuomo and Dems may decide to shut down everything again. Or more BLM riots may break out in August. (Race riots are usually at their worst over the summer months.)

Why should businesses open up just to be shut down and looted?

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...ome-back-so-they-can-be-shut-down-and-looted/

RogerThat

If I had been living in New York, I'd of left a long time ago. One of my goals in life is to never step foot in New York City.
Same here! My youngest is currently fascinated by NYC and wants to go there and someday live there, so he says. :oops:

Cuomo and De Blasio are also for and in the works to mandate vaccines for certain places and events and for the people who work them. Think churches will be in the line of fire?! (rhetorical-I'd say yes)

RogerThat

I've always been more rural minded. Some people get excited when approaching a big city. Me, I'd just as soon drive around it and stay out of it. Of course some places have become wall to wall big cities (much of California, for example).
I think when I was a teenager I had dreams of being a rock star in LA, then in college a theatre star in NYC. Thank GOD He doesn't always say yes to our prayers! LOL I cringe thinking of those lifestyles now.

I have lived in a large city now for 24 years and I am SO over it! Have been since kids (16 and 13) came along. Really wanted a quiet, simple life for them. But again, God doesn't always say yes ;) and I have to believe it has been His plan for me/them to be here. They've had a lot of wonderful experiences they wouldn't have had elsewhere. That being said, I've told my city-loving husband:

"I love you and I'm not saying we're divorcing, but once the kids are out of the nest, God willing if we are still here and the world hasn't completely lost its collective mind, I'm LEAVING for the countryside! You can come with me or keep a condo in the city and come visit me every so often, but I'm not stayin' here!"

I've compromised a huge chunk of my life in the city and want chickens, a goat, horse, dogs and cats, little garden and peace and quiet! No traffic, crowds or
glass/asphalt/steel everywhere you look!

JSTyler

We went to NYC to do the tourist thing once. It was a once and done sort of visit for me. The buildings were awe inspiring, the traffic on 5th was insane, seeing the people eating food sitting on buckets between the raging traffic and the sea of other people moving on the sidewalks was nuts (there was this narrow space created by the poles, mail boxes and such that created this makeshift eatery region), China Town and Little Italy are overrated, seeing the towers before they fell was a good memory, the famous toy store was a letdown, central park smelled like dog pee...all of it...and was poorly tended, the animals in the zoo acted listless and seemed miserable, and the rest of the city smelled like trash, vehicle exhaust, dog pee and far too many people, and last but not least there was an air or wickedness about the place, Washington Square park having the most oppressive weight of evil of the places we walked through.

We couldn't get back on the bus fast enough to escape before nightfall. Ain't never going back, God willing.

GotGrace

I've always been more rural minded. Some people get excited when approaching a big city. Me, I'd just as soon drive around it and stay out of it. Of course some places have become wall to wall big cities (much of California, for example).
I don’t think I want to even fly over the thing in a helicopter.
About the time I got into an elevator with a “hello there everybody” I would probably get thrown off the roof. They don’t seem too friendly.

GotGrace

We went to NYC to do the tourist thing once. It was a once and done sort of visit for me. The buildings were awe inspiring, the traffic on 5th was insane, seeing the people eating food sitting on buckets between the raging traffic and the sea of other people moving on the sidewalks was nuts (there was this narrow space created by the poles, mail boxes and such that created this makeshift eatery region), China Town and Little Italy are overrated, seeing the towers before they fell was a good memory, the famous toy store was a letdown, central park smelled like dog pee...all of it...and was poorly tended, the animals in the zoo acted listless and seemed miserable, and the rest of the city smelled like trash, vehicle exhaust, dog pee and far too many people, and last but not least there was an air or wickedness about the place, Washington Square park having the most oppressive weight of evil of the places we walked through.

We couldn't get back on the bus fast enough to escape before nightfall. Ain't never going back, God willing.
There are so many people I would probably try to talk to I might get thrown out in traffic.

JSTyler

Hey! I just recalled an older (and stupid) movie that features New York, called The Day After Tomorrow...there's this fantastic scene with a tidal and then ice. No one would visit in the place in that movie, either.