Gordon Brown calls for global government ....

JamesSuth

Wow, the current crisis is nothing compared to conditions in the tribulation, but it is enough to have calls for a global government! It is becoming more and more easy to see how the events of the Tribulation and rule of the AC could come about.

Footsteps

I keep hearing Trump say, “we have learned so much..”

Hmmm. If he has, others have too.
Yes, Trump says "...Learned so much." I just read Lord Brown's article. He should have begun his essay with "There is nothing I need to learn. I know it all."
He compared Trump's daily Coronavirus press conferences with "political rallies". I think that line is from The View (a talk show featuring intellectual giants). He wants more money for the International Monetary Fund. The article closes with a request for a one dollar donation (for his own organization).
This man is an (I will be able to fill in this word after polling everyone on the planet).

Footsteps

Correction: the donation request was from The Guardian, a worldwide organization that published this piece of garbage.

Footsteps

Correction: the donation request was from The Guardian, a worldwide organization that published this piece of garbage.

Footsteps

Footsteps

Correction: the donation request was from The Guardian, a worldwide organization that published this piece of globalist garbage.

Footsteps

Correction: the donation request was from The Guardian, a worldwide organization that published this piece of globalist garbage.

Footsteps

Jan51

Did anyone notice that at the beginning of the article he calls for a “temporary” global government to deal with this global crisis??? Anyone else having alarm bells going off?? Like, how temporary?? Maybe like, seven years??

Maybe that is why the whole world agrees—because it is temporary, and is the the only way to address this for however long it takes the virus to run its course and for the world to recover economically.

antitox

Did anyone notice that at the beginning of the article he calls for a “temporary” global government to deal with this global crisis??? Anyone else having alarm bells going off?? Like, how temporary?? Maybe like, seven years??

Maybe that is why the whole world agrees—because it is temporary, and is the the only way to address this for however long it takes the virus to run its course and for the world to recover economically.
Insulting how these leftists try to use every opportunity they can to feed this global nonsense to the public to get them to accept that it is the obvious "answer" to these problems. If people don't use rational thought they will end up buying into this lie. People must think for themselves.