GOP senators, led by Cruz, to object to Electoral College certification, demand emergency audit

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Where is all this hope coming from, and why don't I have it?! I literally don't understand how anyone, at this point, can believe that America will sway back to good and dependable and honorable. I've lost all hope in anything worldly, at this point. It makes me feel very alone feeling this way. I will just keep praying for God's will.
:hug I would seriously hug you hard, sweet sister, if we lived closer. Don’t let Satan still your joy. No matter what happens we still win. Our hope is in the Lord. We can trust him, God’s got this.

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
:hug I would seriously hug you hard, sweet sister, if we lived closer. Don’t let Satan still your joy. No matter what happens we still win. Our hope is in the Lord. We can trust him, God’s got this.
This means SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I really needed this kindness. God bless you. I'm pretty discouraged, at this point. I just want to be free of all the heartache in the world, and praying for the strength to shine in whatever way God has me to, but sometimes it's just so hard to see. It's very, very horrible seeing the world explode.

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
This means SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I really needed this kindness. God bless you. I'm pretty discouraged, at this point. I just want to be free of all the heartache in the world, and praying for the strength to shine in whatever way God has me to, but sometimes it's just so hard to see. It's very, very horrible seeing the world explode.
You will be in my prayers, Melissa. Being alone has to be so hard, as well. Just know you aren’t alone. The Lord is with you but we are here too. We love you. My sister is in the same situation not far from you. It’s a very hard calling you have. Please pop in here and say you need a cyber hug. I have no doubt the thread will be many pages deep in no time.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Just remember God has got this in control, and he will never leave us nor forsake us. Hold on to your faith, hope., love, and joy! :bighug

Does this not sound like us? Habakkuk 1...I am really thinking on verse 4.

2O Lord, how long shall I cry,
And You will not hear?
Even cry out to You, “Violence!”
And You will not save.
3Why do You show me iniquity,
And cause me to see trouble?
For plundering and violence are before me;
There is strife, and contention arises.
4Therefore the law is powerless,
And justice never goes forth.
For the wicked surround the righteous;
Therefore perverse judgment proceeds.

The Lord’s Reply

5“Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you.
I was just reading Habakkuk last night this is the verse that caught my attention.

"but the righteous will live by his faith." (Habakkuk 2 in verse 4) meaning we must patiently trust God in this difficult time.

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
You will be in my prayers, Melissa. Being alone has to be so hard, as well. Just know you aren’t alone. The Lord is with you but we are here too. We love you. My sister is in the same situation not far from you. It’s a very hard calling you have. Please pop in here and say you need a cyber hug. I have no doubt the thread will be many pages deep in no time.
Oh, GOD BLESS YOU, truly!! Thank you so, so, SO much for what you say. It is a huge balm to my lonely and scared heart. I love you and cannot wait till we are all free from this dying world. Thank you for your response and wisdom...and most of all, love and kindness. It has made a very huge impact on me today and in the days to come.

hopefilled

Oh, GOD BLESS YOU, truly!! Thank you so, so, SO much for what you say. It is a huge balm to my lonely and scared heart. I love you and cannot wait till we are all free from this dying world. Thank you for your response and wisdom...and most of all, love and kindness. It has made a very huge impact on me today and in the days to come.
Praying for you Melissa!:pray:pray
One day soon these lonely days will be behind you and we will all be gathered together in the Father's House!:meet:hug

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
lejZFzQ1Cz.jpeg

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Well.....I will keep praying....I don't feel that I can truly be optimistic....
BUT I CAN be expectant.
:pray OK Lord. There are some people here who are trying to do the right thing. They are standing, Lord....standing up and saying, that this is not right. And I stand up with them. I'm doing all that I can do, which is to pray...and now I stand. I stand up....and I stand back....and wait....and trust that I will see You work mightily in this situation. Have mercy Lord, and save our land from this corruption.

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
Where is all this hope coming from, and why don't I have it?! I literally don't understand how anyone, at this point, can believe that America will sway back to good and dependable and honorable. I've lost all hope in anything worldly, at this point. It makes me feel very alone feeling this way. I will just keep praying for God's will.
:bighug Don't feel alone, Mellie. Like you, my hope is only in the Lord and His will. We don't know what He'll do, but we can trust it will be the perfect thing. As @Cindy S. said, WATCH. And pray.

Narrow Path

You can be sure the MSM will only cover what they want to cover, and only what is against President Trump to make him look as bad as possible.
I refuse to waste my time with that den of snakes. Seriously, can't remember the last time I was a regular consumer of the mainstream propaganda machines. All it does is inspire angst, high blood pressure and less than righteous thoughts.

Narrow Path

Does this not sound like us? Habakkuk 1...I am really thinking on verse 4.

2O Lord, how long shall I cry,
And You will not hear?
Even cry out to You, “Violence!”
And You will not save.
3Why do You show me iniquity,
And cause me to see trouble?
For plundering and violence are before me;
There is strife, and contention arises.
4Therefore the law is powerless,
And justice never goes forth.
For the wicked surround the righteous;
Therefore perverse judgment proceeds.

The Lord’s Reply

5“Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you.
Are you implying that you believe God is about to "work a work" that will utterly astound us?

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
Are you implying that you believe God is about to "work a work" that will utterly astound us?
God is always at work. In the last days he will gather Israel's enemies for the final battle. I posted the verse because it comforts me. A lot of prophecy teachers say America must decline and this may be part of his plan. I see no other reason people refuse to see the evidence, it's like they're blinded.