GOP seeks to fine Adam Schiff $16 million for false Trump-Russia collusion claim

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
GOP seeks to fine Adam Schiff $16 million for false Trump-Russia collusion claim
GOP rep. introduces resolution to force Schiff to repay cost of investigation into allegation, which he pushed in media appearances.
Israel National News

GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) introduced a resolution on Wednesday that calls for finning Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) $16 million for false claims that former President Trump had colluded with Moscow to win the 2016 US presidential election. The sum is around half the cost of the federal investigation into the allegation, which was eventually found to have no basis in fact by special counsel reports from Robert Mueller and John Durham, Fox News reported.

"The GOP Conference agrees that Adam Schiff has betrayed the trust of the American people, purposely abused positions of extreme authority, lied continuously, and as such, must be held to account," Luna said. "Accordingly, the resolution requires Rep. Schiff to pay a $16 million dollar fine, half of the cost American taxpayers were forced to pay for the Russia hoax investigation."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371902

GotGrace

GOP rep. introduces resolution to force Schiff to repay cost of investigation into allegation, which he pushed in media appearances.
Israel National News

GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) introduced a resolution on Wednesday that calls for finning Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) $16 million for false claims that former President Trump had colluded with Moscow to win the 2016 US presidential election. The sum is around half the cost of the federal investigation into the allegation, which was eventually found to have no basis in fact by special counsel reports from Robert Mueller and John Durham, Fox News reported.

"The GOP Conference agrees that Adam Schiff has betrayed the trust of the American people, purposely abused positions of extreme authority, lied continuously, and as such, must be held to account," Luna said. "Accordingly, the resolution requires Rep. Schiff to pay a $16 million dollar fine, half of the cost American taxpayers were forced to pay for the Russia hoax investigation."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371902
Let justice pour down like water.
Hitting his pocketbook big time will be the perfect resolution to the havoc he caused.

liv4Him

Son, Husband, Dad, Neighbor
I hope they do, and that Shifty Schiff has to answer for his lies!
Unfortunately this is empty threats and typical grand standing.

The Clinton and Biden crime syndicates will not be touched nor will anyone else that works for the DEMONcRats. Satan will take care of his useless idiots until they serve no purpose. Right now their purpose is ushering in the beast system setting the world up for the NWO.

Unless by God's grace we see another great awakening this will continue moving us closer to the 7 year tribulation. I personally don't think we will see another awaking only because technology will pass up what is prophecied in Revelation in 15 to 20 years. Which is ok because I am interested to see what I will look like in a wedding dress... Bhahahahha

MyhopeisinHim

Oh that would be great.. if it actually happens. But like some of you, I'm very skeptical he will ever suffer any consequences this side of eternity.

Oh that would be great.. if it actually happens. But like some of you, I'm very skeptical he will ever suffer any consequences this side of eternity.
Yes but at God's Great White Throne of Judgment justice will be served unless he repents before that. If not I can hear him trying to lie his way out of God's judgment. " Don't you know who I am and what I have done for mankind". Hearing God's reply I don't know you. Priceless !!!!

daygo

Yes but at God's Great White Throne of Judgment justice will be served unless he repents before that. If not I can hear him trying to lie his way out of God's judgment. " Don't you know who I am and what I have done for mankind". Hearing God's reply I don't know you. Priceless !!!!
Agree had to smile what you said.

Back