Google 'experiment' blocks Australian news from local searches

Len

https://www.trtworld.com/life/google-experiment-blocks-australian-news-from-local-searches-43246

Google 'experiment' blocks Australian news from local searches​

Canberra insists Google and Facebook should pay media organisations instead of blocking their content.

Google has started hiding Australian news sites from some local users, in an experiment that comes amid Canberra's push to compel tech firms to pay media outlets for their content.

Australia plans to force Google and Facebook to pay media organisations when their platforms host their content or face millions of dollars in fines, in one of the most aggressive moves globally to check the power of the US digital giants.

The "world first" rules, due to come into effect this year, will apply to Facebook's 'News Feed' and Google searches – and have drawn the tech companies' ire.

The Australian Financial Review reported that Google was blocking several major commercial news outlets including its masthead, News Corp papers and Guardian Australia from a small number of search users.

Old links or content from other sites were reportedly appearing instead.

A Google spokesman said the changes were part of the "tens of thousands of experiments" it runs.

"We're currently running a few experiments that will each reach about 1 percent of Google Search users in Australia to measure the impacts of news businesses and Google Search on each other," he said in a statement.

"In 2018, the value we provided to publishers through referral traffic alone was estimated at $169 million (Aus$218m)," he added.

Treasurer Josh Frydenberg hit back at the move, saying Google and Facebook should not be preventing Australians from accessing local news.

"The digital giants should focus on paying for original content, not blocking it," he said Thursday.

Canberra's initiative has been closely watched around the globe, as news media worldwide suffer in an increasingly digital economy where advertising revenue is overwhelmingly captured by big tech firms.

The experiments were due to finish by early February, the Google spokesman said.

Flynnstudio

Google is part of the globalist beast machine, along with Amazon and Warner. Ever notice those companies’ names have six letters each?
Google name derived from the world googol which is a term for a number BIGGER than the known universe.

Who other than Satan would conceive of a name so arrogant as to elevate itself above the number of stars.

Apple. Their logo, originally rainbow coloured, was symbolically taking a bite from the Apple, clearly a reference to eating from the tree of forbidden knowledge in the garden of Eden. 1st product $666 dollars, chosen by Jobs but of course just a coincidence’, or more likely symbolic of their rejection of what they call 'biblical supersition'

Oracle, stated by from it’s origins at Oak Ridge laboratory to be named after a ‘shrine in which a deity reveals hidden knowledge’

Microsoft (ID2020/WT0606006), Facebook(Lifelog), Intel (powering just about everthing), IBM (created the system that enabled the nazi's to genocide the jews) , SamSung (name means everlasting light or star) , Amazon (AWS), Tesla (Neuralink)

10 horns…

jerichoo777

Google name derived from the world googol which is a term for a number BIGGER than the known universe.

Who other than Satan would conceive of a name so arrogant as to elevate itself above the number of stars.

Apple. Their logo, originally rainbow coloured, was symbolically taking a bite from the Apple, clearly a reference to eating from the tree of forbidden knowledge in the garden of Eden. 1st product $666 dollars, chosen by Jobs but of course just a coincidence’, or more likely symbolic of their rejection of what they call 'biblical supersition'

Oracle, stated by from it’s origins at Oak Ridge laboratory to be named after a ‘shrine in which a deity reveals hidden knowledge’

Microsoft (ID2020/WT0606006), Facebook(Lifelog), Intel (powering just about everthing), IBM (created the system that enabled the nazi's to genocide the jews) , SamSung (name means everlasting light or star) , Amazon (AWS), Tesla (Neuralink)

10 horns…
I raised the thought that these corporations could be the kings of the earth who give their power to the Beast in a thread I started on Nov 22 last year titled "The Kings of Revelations". It's looking more and more like this could be a real possibility.

Flynnstudio

I raised the thought that these corporations could be the kings of the earth who give their power to the Beast in a thread I started on Nov 22 last year titled "The Kings of Revelations". It's looking more and more like this could be a real possibility.
That is very interesting you have thought a similar thing. I will go take a look for it.

If you extrapolate their rate of tech progress out to, say, 2028, which is a possible candidate year for the appearance of the AC, after the dem's have utterly collapsed America and taken down the rest of the world economies in a domino sequence (though it could well be sooner), you would expect 'big tech' to be achieving things quite incomprehensible even by todays standards.

Consider that they are now just begining to move into what I'd call 'heavy industry' - manufacturing automobiles as a starter with an iCar supposedly in the works - both Apple and Google will have truly dominated and mastered industrial engineering by 2028 and be making robots, cars and possibly aircraft and who knows what else - considering Amazon and Tesla will propbably have some kind of space platform up and running by then. During a time of war these corporations are turned to making machines of war - consider the kind of battle tech the 10 horns of silicon valley could make 8 years from now. If you look at World War II it was the corporations that were used to make the weapons of war.

Ray kurzweil, who is a chief engineer at Google, is commited to one thing and has been given unlimited resources to achieve it - The singularity. This is the mythical point where silicon intelligence exceeds human intelligence. Personally I think this is a point where the veil is torn asunder and literal demons, and Satan can manifest directly and immediately to this world through 'the beast system' - hence “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”

Then if you consider the second initiative, already very advanced, is to connect the human conciousness up to the machines, both Musk, Kurzweil and many others are pursuing this very thing. You can soon see a scenario where Satan having inhabited the beast system can now enter into a human, fullfilling biblical prophecy

If this seems incredible, you should look up the work done by a company called D-Wave. It's founder Geordie Rose states that the Quantum Computer they have invented literally accesses 'parrallel dimensions' to get the answers they are looking for. He says it's like calling upon an alter and having demons bring you information. The D-wave system is now being used by CERN to stabilise the opening of the portal and allow them to keep it open longer - the tearing of the veil. Intersting they say this is the ancient appolyon - and could very well become the gateway into the beast system - they also have 666 in their logo.

Last edited:

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
One thing i hate about Australian media and it's probably similar all over the world is that they love to keep updating COIV cases even if it's just 1 new case, i try to ignore it but they come up with these airy fairy stats every 2nd ad break when i'm watching tv.

• 100%
Reactions: Len