Google and YouTube don't like our videos anymore

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I was checking the Rapture Forums email this morning and there was an email to me from Google / YouTube about one of our videos that has been up on YouTube for 12 years now. They don't seem to like one of the videos now. :lol

I'm guessing the moslems on YouTube didn't like the content since it was the Ezekiel 38-39 video.

I was going to go watch the video but they want me to put in my cell phone number to send a code they just sent me via email. :rolleyes

I haven't logged into google for years and when I left I deleted all my phone numbers. :lol

----------------------------------------

Hi RaptureForums,

We wanted to let you know that our team has reviewed your content and we don't think it's in line with our Community Guidelines. As a result, we've age-restricted the following content:

Video: Ezekiel 39 The Gog Magog War <*link removed*>

We haven't applied a strike to your channel, and your content is still live for some users on YouTube.Keep reading for more details on what this means and steps you can take if you'd like to appeal this decision.

WHAT "AGE-RESTRICTED" MEANS

We age-restrict content when we don't think it's suitable for younger audiences. This means it will not be visible to users who are logged out, are under 18 years of age, or have Restricted Mode enabled. It also won't be eligible for ads. Learn more about age restrictions <>.

Learn more <>

WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT

We realize this may be frustrating news, and we want to help make sure your content is accessible to all audiences. Here's what you can do:

* Review YouTube's Community Guidelines <> and Creator Academy lessons <>.
* Double check that your content is in line with our guidelines.
* Appeal here <https://studio.***********/channel/UC?d=tou&v=appeal&id=Eg0KC0stRzBZeVhGUmtv&s=age-restrict> if you think we've made a mistake.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us here <>.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

Released

Consider it a badge of honor. And the fact Islam will lose all legitimacy and potency after the events of the Gog Magog war. Muslims deep down know the Bible is true, no matter how hard they fight against it. So this prophecy upsets them. Especially when Ezekiel describes a Temple even greater than any of them constructed in chapters 40 and on- for Millennium worship- so they felt a need to report the video. Well done!

GEOINTAnalyst

I was checking the Rapture Forums email this morning and there was an email to me from Google / YouTube about one of our videos that has been up on YouTube for 12 years now. They don't seem to like one of the videos now. :lol

I'm guessing the moslems on YouTube didn't like the content since it was the Ezekiel 38-39 video.

I was going to go watch the video but they want me to put in my cell phone number to send a code they just sent me via email. :rolleyes

I haven't logged into google for years and when I left I deleted all my phone numbers. :lol

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team
Gov DeSantis had youtube kill some his videos on CoVid 19 and some other things he started posting them up on Rumble - where freedom still lives - https://rumble.com/

usoutpost31

And the fact Islam will lose all legitimacy and potency after the events of the Gog Magog war.

In a manner of speaking, although it gets amalgamated or replaced by something even worse. I always thought Islamic militants would have no trouble finding a place in the AC realm as his enforcers. It wouldn't be much different than how they are acting now.
Muslims deep down know the Bible is true, no matter how hard they fight against it.
I wouldn't say that, having met Islam counter missionaries and apologists. They mangle the New Testament beyond recognition. I would think many Muslims have never read the Bible or know only what their religious leaders teach them about it. No way for someone who grew up in that religion to know the truth unless we bring it to them.

Released

In a manner of speaking, although it gets amalgamated or replaced by something even worse. I always thought Islamic militants would have no trouble finding a place in the AC realm as his enforcers. It wouldn't be much different than how they are acting now.

I wouldn't say that, having met Islam counter missionaries and apologists. They mangle the New Testament beyond recognition. I would think many Muslims have never read the Bible or know only what their religious leaders teach them about it. No way for someone who grew up in that religion to know the truth unless we bring it to them.
One thing of note about the Antichrist: he does not share glory and power with another. Meaning, he will reject Muslim enforcers unless they renounce their religion and accept his mark. No other way around it, and faithful Muslims will NOT renounce their beliefs for the mark- it's that simple. As far as them believing the Bible is true, one does not have to be a scholar or familiar with it to recognize it's significance. Remember, Muslims also recognize Abraham as THEIR father as well, and hold the belief that Old Testament claims are true.

Their stance on the New Testament is negligible, since they see Christ as the Son of Mary instead of the Son of God. Besides this, they accept the minimum claims of the Bible, and with this, have no choice but to recognize the legitimacy of Old Testament prophets since they consider Jesus to be one of them. This is from meeting and speaking with Muslims from Saudi Arabia when I visited Bahrain, and upon studying with those in Sunni sects and the Nation of Islam, but the latter are more political than anything.

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I went ahead and started video accounts with Vimeo and Rumble. I think Vimeo is the only one that shows in the "Connect with Us" section in the forums footer section. I think I have to have 20 subscribers before Rumble will allow me to have a custom URL on their domain name. Still trying to figure out how these two sites work.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I went ahead and started video accounts with Vimeo and Rumble. I think Vimeo is the only one that shows in the "Connect with Us" section in the forums footer section. I think I have to have 20 subscribers before Rumble will allow me to have a custom URL on their domain name. Still trying to figure out how these two sites work.

I tried to find you on rumble so I could subscribe... but failed to find you.