Good stuff to eat

ChildofLight

What are Groats? I have never heard of them.
It’s is oats but less processed. It’s actually I guess what they call the berry. I get it at a natural food store. It’s less slimy to me and has the berry texture which some people may not like. It takes a little longer to cook but can soak it before cooking. Much more filling and eating less of it than regular oatmeal. I add sugar, butter and milk to it. Sometimes I add raisins and cinnamon.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I don't eat breakfast because then I'm hungry (and eat) all day.

I don't like any kind of cooked cereal. Don't like cereal in milk, either. Flavor, temperature, texture, and SOGGY :puke

I like oatmeal cookies (lots of raisins and CINNAMON :lol but haven't had them for a long time (calories and sugar)

Praying

It’s is oats but less processed. It’s actually I guess what they call the berry. I get it at a natural food store. It’s less slimy to me and has the berry texture which some people may not like. It takes a little longer to cook but can soak it before cooking. Much more filling and eating less of it than regular oatmeal. I add sugar, butter and milk to it. Sometimes I add raisins and cinnamon.
Okay, thank you so much. I will have to give them a try. I love it when I learn of new things, especially at my age, lol!