Good HYMNS channel, not contemporary Christian

Kerbluey

I decided to be proactive with my current state of anxiety and listen to some good old fashioned hymns while working in the kitchen. Annnnd…..it helped. Who knew? Mocking myself. Anyway, in case anyone is interested it’s a u-tube channel called Non Stop Christian Hymns of the Faith. The channel name is You tudo. Traditional hymns, not “worship” barf….I mean music. I consider it true worship music, but y’all know what I mean (I do love me some Paul Wilbur praise music though).

Kerbluey

I apologize for calling worship music barf. I know a lot of people like it, and I don’t want to offend anyone. I grew up in crazy WOF, and I associate it strongly with heresy. If I offended anyone please forgive me.

Pat

I apologize for calling worship music barf. I know a lot of people like it, and I don’t want to offend anyone. I grew up in crazy WOF, and I associate it strongly with heresy. If I offended anyone please forgive me.
I know I am terribly late but just recently found Robin Mark and His Revival in Belfast album...especially like the song Jesus, all for Jesus. But I mostly listen to "Abiding Radio Instrumental" from Tune In which is all traditional hymns without words....what a blessing to hear in the background all day. Blessings, Pat

JSTyler

How dare you! :wink2

You should've said that it 'blows chunks' or makes you hurl or even has you bending before the porcelain altar calling out the names of the barfing trinity...Rooooooooy...Raaaaaaaalffff...Eaaaaarrrllll!

These could work too, puke, ejecta, spew, heave, technicolor yawn or that old faithful...toss'n the cookies :puke