Golden statue of horned monster erected atop NYC courthouse

athenasius

I saw this bit

"According to Sikander's "artist" statement, she is also trying to capture with her graven image the "spirit" that seeks abortion's legalization across the United States."

And I'd agree with the artist-- that might be a perfect representation of evil murderous demonic beings that behave like Moloch of old. A woman with snakes coming out of her, goats horns and all. Ugly as sin.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Has anyone heard of the "sovereign citizens" movement ?

I've seen a few videos where police are attempting to give a speeding ticket to a driver and the driver tells the officer that the police are illegal occupiers of the land and don't have the authority or power to give them a ticket because they're sovereign citizens?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.

I've seen a few videos where police are attempting to give a speeding ticket to a driver and the driver tells the officer that the police are illegal occupiers of the land and don't have the authority or power to give them a ticket because they're sovereign citizens?
Yes.
I've seen them plenty of times.
However they do not properly apply the
Constitution to their "cause" .
They overreach the essence of the context and intent of said context within the Constitution.
It usually (not always) results in their window being smashed and them being yanked out of the vehicle and quickly put in cuffs.
They (Sovereign Citizens ) tend to be over bearing and obnoxious many times.

I'm all for defending and protecting The Constitution, however , within the proper
parameters.

Last edited:

Baby Yoda

Watchman

That's been going on a long time.

MapleLeaf

I want to replace that big Christmas Tree at Rockefeller with a giant homage to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Fair is fair. I mean, might as well go all in at this point.

We've been lying to ourselves, thinking we could live in a truly secular state. All men worship something and now that religion is coming to the fore. They'll be sorry for giving up Jesus. The fruit is enticing but comes at a great, eternal cost.

Back