Gog-Magog invasion timing

Lovin Jesus

No, the AC will not uproot China..Revelation says The Kings Of The East will rise and cross the Euphrates to invade the middle east...with a 2,000,000 man Army which China has had since the 70's, The AC will hear disturbing news out of the east and the north...

Daniel 11:44:
tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Revelation 16:12, KJV: "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."

I have always been of the impression that this happens during the second half of the tribulation..but will he actually take out The Kings Of The East?

I don't think so..I believe this is the beginning of Armageddon..and life as the people of that time know it will be just about over..
I don't think China is involved in the Ezekiel war. The timing has to be for the war of Armageddon, at the Second Coming

China’s Armageddon Road
https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/chinas-armageddon-road/

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
So, someone had mentioned Psalm 83 in another thread. :scratch I have been reviewing discussion in this thread and some very good articles online from solid teachers. WOW....so many differing opinions. Even Fruchtenbaum has changed his mind! And so much of it just hurts my head.

Despite my impressive posts :ahaha Ya'll can probably tell that my knowledge of this stuff is surfacy, at best. This geopolitical thinking is not my forte. Sadly, I just about flunked those classes in high school that would give me even a decent ability to think this through. I was bored with those subjects, and I was busy being rebellious.

Looking upthread at some of your posts, I almost don't feel worthy to even participate in this thread. But because of Bible prophecy coming to pass in this generation, I have a new enthusiasm and excitement for these things I know very little about. So bear with me....and have mercy....while I offer my two cents...and I mean, two cents.

I know that as times get closer to certain events, we are able to see what's up ahead more clearly...just like road signs on the highway. Because I can't think this through, I can only go by what I see.

And what I see is Russia, Iran, and Turkey. Oh, and Damascus.

That is my analysis. The end. :)

Lovin Jesus

So, someone had mentioned Psalm 83 in another thread. :scratch I have been reviewing discussion in this thread and some very good articles online from solid teachers. WOW....so many differing opinions. Even Fruchtenbaum has changed his mind! And so much of it just hurts my head.

Despite my impressive posts :ahaha Ya'll can probably tell that my knowledge of this stuff is surfacy, at best. This geopolitical thinking is not my forte. Sadly, I just about flunked those classes in high school that would give me even a decent ability to think this through. I was bored with those subjects, and I was busy being rebellious.

Looking upthread at some of your posts, I almost don't feel worthy to even participate in this thread. But because of Bible prophecy coming to pass in this generation, I have a new enthusiasm and excitement for these things I know very little about. So bear with me....and have mercy....while I offer my two cents...and I mean, two cents.

I know that as times get closer to certain events, we are able to see what's up ahead more clearly...just like road signs on the highway. Because I can't think this through, I can only go by what I see.

And what I see is Russia, Iran, and Turkey. Oh, and Damascus.

That is my analysis. The end. :)
I note the other thread as well. My thought is the Damascus war would be necessary to allow for the pathway for Russia to come through with its armies to invade Israel from the North. The situation right now in Gaza could be a distraction for that Damascus war to begin. But Gaza is Iran's (Persia's) territory that will be used to access Israel's border to participate in the Ezekiel war. My thought though is the Ezekiel war can't be too soon even with the foundation being set for it because of the state of security Israel must be in for that North invasion by Russia.

You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people--all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.
Ezekiel 38:11
This means Israel would be in a state of security, unsuspecting of an invasion.
Right now, Israel is far from feeling secure.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I note the other thread as well. My thought is the Damascus war would be necessary to allow for the pathway for Russia to come through with its armies to invade Israel from the North. The situation right now in Gaza could be a distraction for that Damascus war to begin. But Gaza is Iran's (Persia's) territory that will be used to access Israel's border to participate in the Ezekiel war. My thought though is the Ezekiel war can't be too soon even with the foundation being set for it because of the state of security Israel must be in for that North invasion by Russia.

You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people--all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.
This means Israel would be in a state of security, unsuspecting of an invasion.
Right now, Israel is far from feeling secure.
Yeah....We will need to keep watching this play out. I do believe that Damascus is next. I never considered Damascus a war. I just imagine it being flattened by Israel. And my thought is why wouldn't they do this right now, judging by their other very throrough actions. They are taking care of business, for sure.

As for Israel feeling secure, they may not at the moment, but I think that for the most part, they usually do. That Iron Dome system is incredible! I would feel pretty safe if the US had that.

Lovin Jesus

Yeah....We will need to keep watching this play out. I do believe that Damascus is next. I never considered Damascus a war. I just imagine it being flattened by Israel. And my thought is why wouldn't they do this right now, judging by their other very throrough actions. They are taking care of business, for sure.

As for Israel feeling secure, they may not at the moment, but I think that for the most part, they usually do. That Iron Dome system is incredible! I would feel pretty safe if the US had that.
I posted an article on the Isaiah 17 / Psalm 83 section on the Damascus invasion and is where I get my thought from that the events in Damascus could relate to the security of Israel to allow for the Ezekiel war/invasion. It would be an invasion that may begin a war in defense on Syria's part but Russia's intent is plunder and to settle for easy access to Israel for that Ezekiel war. Russia has to fill a vacuum by destroying Damascus. Just a thought

https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/the-coming-destruction-of-damascus/

Excerpt from article I am talking about

"Could this lead to the “peace” described in Ezekiel 38:11? Only time will tell. But I don’t think we’ll have to wait long to find out."

Lovin Jesus

According to the way Ezekiel 38:11 describes it Israel feels secure enough to not feel a threat and be " unsuspecting". Even the Iron Dome wouldn't help if unsuspecting and unprepared for an invasion.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I posted an article on the Isaiah 17 / Psalm 83 section on the Damascus invasion and is where I get my thought from that the events in Damascus could relate to the security of Israel to allow for the Ezekiel war/invasion. It would be an invasion that may begin a war in defense on Syria's part but Russia's intent is plunder and to settle for easy access to Israel for that Ezekiel war. Russia has to fill a vacuum by destroying Damascus. Just a thought

https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/the-coming-destruction-of-damascus/

Excerpt from article I am talking about

"Could this lead to the “peace” described in Ezekiel 38:11? Only time will tell. But I don’t think we’ll have to wait long to find out."
That is very interesting. Just a random thought, but I don't think I consider Hezbollah acting from Lebanon...Lebanon. I think that actions by Hezbollah should be considered Iran, even though the geographical area is Lebanon. Same with Gaza and Hamas. Do you agree?

Lovin Jesus

That is very interesting. Just a random thought, but I don't think I consider Hezbollah acting from Lebanon...Lebanon. I think that actions by Hezbollah should be considered Iran, even though the geographical area is Lebanon. Same with Gaza and Hamas. Do you agree?
I think the entire territory is panned out to end up with the same goal in mind. I think the two events are separate they both serve for the same purpose in mind, to get to Israel to destroy her. By the destruction of Damascus it opens the door to the ultimate goal to get to Israel. That's just my "analysis " though lol

Lovin Jesus

IN any case, I may need to take a break with the popcorn, so I don't get constipated :ahaha
I think these events will happen slower and not in the rapid succession I imagine (i.e., want) them to happen.
So long as we are at peace that we won't be here for the timing of events to come to fruition rather be having our popcorn from front row seats in heaven

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I just imagine it being flattened by Israel. And my thought is why wouldn't they do this right now,
Just wanted to clarify my thought on this. Because it is a horrifying thought.
I do imagine Israel giving a warning for Damascus to evacuate, just like they do with the Palestinians. The problem is that It would need to be a substantial warning, let's say 24-72 hours, for two million people to evacuate..... So this leaves time for Iran and/or Russia to retaliate in some way during that time.

Those of us in Florida know these mass evacuations can be accomplished in a short time, as chaotic as they are.

Of course this is just me guessing and wondering what the time and scenario will be. When so many of these brilliant prophecy experts disagree, how can I take my wild imagination seriously?

But I don't see Israel nuking millions of innocent people, to clarify.

Accepted

Just wanted to clarify my thought on this. Because it is a horrifying thought.
I do imagine Israel giving a warning for Damascus to evacuate, just like they do with the Palestinians. The problem is that It would need to be a substantial warning, let's say 24-72 hours, for two million people to evacuate..... So this leaves time for Iran and/or Russia to retaliate in some way during that time.

Those of us in Florida know these mass evacuations can be accomplished in a short time, as chaotic as they are.

Of course this is just me guessing and wondering what the time and scenario will be. When so many of these brilliant prophecy experts disagree, how can I take my wild imagination seriously?

But I don't see Israel nuking millions of innocent people, to clarify.
One train of thought speculates that there may be stockpiles of WMDs stored underneath Damascus, hidden there from the Iraq war. If so, they may be hit inadvertently by a bomb on Damascus and destroy the city.

This is speculation, of course. We don’t know the details of ‘how’ and ‘who’ or ‘when’ or ‘why,’ only that, somehow, Dascus is destroyed.

Many prophecy teachers believe the destruction of Damascus will be the match that ignites the Ezekiel war, and will be the reason given to justify invading Israel.

All of this has never seemed so real to me as it does right now!

katt

Could the psalm 83 war be what takes out Damascus, in which case God would be killing two birds with one stone, thus making our time shorter than I had originally thought...it never occurred to me that many of the prophecies could happen at the same time, if that's true, and this is one of them..then I say go God...bring it on!!!!....

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Could the psalm 83 war be what takes out Damascus, in which case God would be killing two birds with one stone, thus making our time shorter than I had originally thought...it never occurred to me that many of the prophecies could happen at the same time, if that's true, and this is one of them..then I say go God...bring it on!!!!....
From what I understand, there are several major bible prophecy teachers who put Psalm 83 pretrib, and Damascus within this war.

Back