Gog dispensationalist vs other views

Uturn9319

athenasius

I am reading Russia is saying that a jihadist group in Idlib, Syria are preparing to use chemical weapons. This could lead to something really bad.
Idlib is near where ancient Arpad was which is near Aleppo. Mentioned in the second major destruction of Damascus scripture in Jeremiah 49:23 (Hamath is near Hama in the governate or province just below the Aleppo governate or province)

Idlib is just across the border from Turkey who have been routinely invading and stirring things up in the area.

Uturn9319

Idlib is near where ancient Arpad was which is near Aleppo. Mentioned in the second major destruction of Damascus scripture in Jeremiah 49:23 (Hamath is near Hama in the governate or province just below the Aleppo governate or province)

Idlib is just across the border from Turkey who have been routinely invading and stirring things up in the area.
Correct. Turkey has been amassing more forces than normal in Idlib as Russia has as well. Idlib will facilitate the movement of forces towards Israel at some point in time.

Uturn9319

'It defies logic.' 9/11 families urge Trump administration to drop deal to take Sudan off terror list
A last-minute appeal from victims of the Sept. 11 attacks could derail a pending Trump administration deal to remove Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism – a designation that lumps it together with North Korea, Iran and Syria.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...k-deal-take-sudan-off-terror-list/5679461002/

Uturn9319

Egypt, Cyprus focus on natural gas pipeline amid tensions in eastern Mediterranean

While eastern Mediterranean countries have ambitious projects to gain a foothold in the European market with natural gas exports, the European Union (EU) is seeking alternatives to its dependency on Russian gas, as Russia is the third-largest oil producer in the world.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...e-east-mediteranean-turkey.html#ixzz6Y2zAfpQp

And there we have it. Only a matter of time - either war or rapture.

Uturn9319

Turkish-Russian militaries to hold meeting on Syria's Idlib

Turkish and Russian military delegations will hold a meeting to discuss developments in Syria’s northwestern Idlib province Wednesday, a statement by the Defense Ministry said.

In a statement, the ministry noted that the delegations will also discuss the current situation in the area.

Earlier in September, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said the two countries are advancing in the implementation of their agreements on liberating Idlib from terrorists.

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...an-militaries-to-hold-meeting-on-syrias-idlib

Maybe they will discuss Turkey's withdrawal and Russia will then be able to recapture the city...

Uturn9319

Turkey, Russia nearing deal on Libya ceasefire, political process

ANKARA - Turkey and Russia have moved closer to an agreement on a ceasefire and political process in Libya during their latest meetings in Ankara, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told an interview with broadcaster CNN Turk late on Wednesday.

Earlier on Wednesday night, Libya's internationally recognised Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj announced his intention to step down by the end of October in a speech delivered on state television.

"I declare my sincere desire to hand over my duties to the next executive authority no later than the end of October," he said.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/t...l-on-libya-ceasefire-political-process-642571

Turkey and Russia have been quite busy...

Uturn9319

Libya's Haftar agrees to lift oil blockade with conditions

"It was decided to resume production and export of oil with all the necessary conditions and procedural measures that ensure a fair distribution of its financial revenues," Haftar said in a televised broadcast.

In Tripoli, the GNA's deputy prime minister, Ahmed Maiteeg, issued a statement immediately after Haftar's speech also saying it "had been decided" to resume oil production and adding this would involve a new committee to oversee revenue distribution.

The committee would coordinate between the two sides to prepare a budget and transfer funds to cover payments and deal with the public debt, he said.

GNA Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj said on Wednesday he planned to step down by the end of October and analysts have said this would lead to political jockeying among other senior figures in Tripoli to succeed him.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200918-libya-s-haftar-agrees-to-lift-oil-blockade-with-conditions

athenasius

I'm going to be resigning from this thread for now. Thanks to all who contributed!
I'll miss your input, it's always good to see your updates when I get back on here. I'm sporadic -health issues are a pain at times but I do love getting back in here and seeing what you've uncovered. I'm not even keeping up to the news much right now but when I do pop in I appreciate your posts and you are great at spotting the trends as they just get started. Hoping to see you still especially in the Gog Magog section here if not on this thread.