Gog dispensationalist vs other views

Uturn9319

Erdoğan, Rouhani to co-chair Turkey-Iran cooperation council meeting

Turkey and Iran on Tuesday will hold a High-Level Cooperation Council meeting via video link, according to Turkish officials.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani will co-chair the meeting, Turkey's Communications Directorate said in a statement Monday.
"During the Council meeting, all aspects of bilateral relations between Turkey and Iran will be reviewed, and steps aimed at further enhancing the cooperation in light of the new circumstances caused by the coronavirus pandemic will be discussed," the statement said.
"Views on bilateral relations as well as regional and international matters are also expected to be exchanged at the meeting," it added.
This will be sixth High-Level Cooperation Council meeting. The previous council meeting was held in 2018.

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...chair-turkey-iran-cooperation-council-meeting

<alternate link> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/turkey-and-iran-seek-strong-foundation-for-partnership-641498

Last edited:

Uturn9319

Turkey, Russia make progress in liberating Syria’s Idlib from terrorists
"Russia and Turkey are advancing in the implementation of their agreements on liberating the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib from terrorists, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Monday.

The work in Idlib's de-escalation zone is "the most important area of joint Russian-Turkish efforts," Lavrov said speaking at a joint press conference in Damascus with his Syrian counterpart Walid Muallem and Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yury Borisov.

"(The two countries) have ultimately clear agreements specifying the distribution of responsibilities (in Idlib), suggesting a separation of normal, sane opposition from terrorists, the liberation of the M4 highway and creation of a security corridor around this highway. All these are slowly but steadily being implemented. There is every reason to believe that we will complete this work," Lavrov said."
https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...ss-in-liberating-syrias-idlib-from-terrorists

As many may or may not know, the battle for Idlib is an important piece for the Gog of Magog war.

Uturn9319

Emerging warmth of Turkey-Iran relationship shows myth of 'Sunni vs Shia'
"Iran and Turkey ostensibly back different sides in Syria, but in recent years they have grown closer due to joint opposition to the US and also Israel. Iran and Turkey both back Hamas, for instance.

The Hamas connection, whereby both are supported of Hamas, represents the way that Turkey, Iran, and to an extent Qatar as well, are now a regional alliance that is emerging. In some places these allies come up against each other potentially, such as in Iraq or Syria, or Lebanon.

But they generally share more than divides them now. For instance Turkey wants a foothold in Lebanon. It will work within the Sunni community. Iran has a foothold."

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/e...lationship-shows-myth-of-sunni-vs-shia-641591

athenasius

Just popped back in. I took yesterday off, we were getting some stuff done. Oh my goodness I missed this thread when I was in on Monday! Ya snooze ya lose! I'd seen some headlines in my YouTube feed from a Middle East christian but hadn't watched that yet, I think this must be what he was talking about.

Ok then. THAT IS BIG!

Hey did you all see the thing on the electricity deal between Israel and the EU? https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/09...t-could-link-israel-to-eu-power-grid-by-2024/ It's probably up somewhere here on RF, but I'm out of the loop and typing fast to catch up.

2024 rears it's head again!

athenasius

@athenasius
https://postimg.cc/6TzGck87

hurry! I have to take it down. I made this the other night. It is how I think of how it happens...it's a good laugh!
It's PERFECT!!! So funny but SO TRUE, those mountains of Israel, the homes sitting right there, and Putin's enjoying the view. So right.

And Putin's smile-- that look. If we could be a fly on the wall at that moment-- It would look like that.

cshere

Just popped back in. I took yesterday off, we were getting some stuff done. Oh my goodness I missed this thread when I was in on Monday! Ya snooze ya lose! I'd seen some headlines in my YouTube feed from a Middle East christian but hadn't watched that yet, I think this must be what he was talking about.

Ok then. THAT IS BIG!

Hey did you all see the thing on the electricity deal between Israel and the EU? https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/09...t-could-link-israel-to-eu-power-grid-by-2024/ It's probably up somewhere here on RF, but I'm out of the loop and typing fast to catch up.

2024 rears it's head again!
I was just going to try and snag you for the Gog/Magog thread when I saw all this action.....KABAM...things are lighting up!

Oh, sorry, this is the Gog/Magog thread....well the other hot Israel thread.....

athenasius

I was just going to try and snag you for the Gog/Magog thread when I saw all this action.....KABAM...things are lighting up!

Oh, sorry, this is the Gog/Magog thread....well the other hot Israel thread.....
I know what you mean, it's all coming down so fast with Israel as the epicenter it's hard to keep track. I still havent' figured out if anyone's posted that bit about 2024 and the electricity between Israel and the EU. If I stepped on toes, I apologize.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I know what you mean, it's all coming down so fast with Israel as the epicenter it's hard to keep track. I still havent' figured out if anyone's posted that bit about 2024 and the electricity between Israel and the EU. If I stepped on toes, I apologize.
This is Kaatje's fortay, she'd be able to tell you if something had been posted on this or not

Uturn9319

More news today. As previously mentioned, the battle for Idlib in Syria is an important one.

Russia, Turkey advance in liberating Idlib

"Russia and Turkey are advancing in the implementation of their agreements on liberating the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib from terrorists, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday.

The work in the Idlib de-escalation zone is "the most important area of Russia-Turkey joint efforts," Lavrov said speaking at a joint press conference in Damascus with his Syrian counterpart Walid Muallem and Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yury Borisov."

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/russia-turkey-advance-in-liberating-idlib/1965847

Lovin Jesus

I should clarify. So by big I meant the amount of soliders, tanks, and such. You're right, its going to be over before it begins.

The timeline I'm referring to is:
1) some believe this war occurs pre-rapture and then rapture immediately
2) some believe this war occurs pre-rapture and then a time gap (to burn weapons) then rapture
3) some believe this war occurs after the rapture exactly before the tribulation
4) some believe this war occurs after the rapture but a time gap before the tribulation
5) some believe this war occurs after the tribulation after millennial kingdom (battle of armageddon)
6) some believe this war occurs in the middle of the tribulation
There's the war of Ezekiel 38;39. Then there's the war of Armageddon in Revelation. Two different wars

Lovin Jesus

I see that too. Little by little US troops have been leaving various bases in other countries. Trump has focused a lot on troops leaving the Middle East all together and I think that’s why he has made the effort for Middle East peace. Once US isn’t physically there Israel will be more vulnerable for attack.
Since I posted the above Trump has now announced he's withdrawing thousands more troops from Afghanistan and Iraq

Lovin Jesus

Correct. I was listing of the possible timings of Ezekiel 38 (aka Gog/Magog #1) in the original post. They are most certainly two different wars.
The Ezekiel war is already setting the stage. We can see that in news. And we can see the alliances forming already. Either we will be raptured real soon before that war begins or it will begin and we will be raptured not long after. That's how I see it. But I don't think that war is really relevant to the Rapture timing

Uturn9319

The Ezekiel war is already setting the stage. We can see that in news. And we can see the alliances forming already. Either we will be raptured real soon before that war begins or it will begin and we will be raptured not long after. That's how I see it. But I don't think that war is really relevant to the Rapture timing
Thanks for the reply. I had to re-read everything because it was over two months ago when this thread started.
I think we mostly all agree that the timing is either before the rapture or after the rapture but before the tribulation.
Initially, it was started because so many "experts" had different views on when the war occurred.
I think based on those general assessments, the more the war inches closer, the more we inch closer to the rapture.
The "nothing prophetic has to happen for the rapture to occur" is mainly true, however, if we believe that our God is a long-suffering willing that no one shall perish God, then it wouldn't surprise me if He lets it get to as close as possible before the rapture occurs.