Gog dispensationalist vs other views

Uturn9319

Israeli military and intelligence assessments see Turkey as growing threat

"Ankara’s current regime under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been increasingly hostile to Israel for the last decade, comparing the country to Nazi Germany and vowing to “liberate” al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. Reports now indicate that intelligence and military assessments in Israel see Ankara as a challenge and threat."

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...sessments-see-turkey-as-growing-threat-639629

Uturn9319

There isn't universal agreement among Bible scholars that Sudan is part of the Eze 38-39 coalition. Mayb it is, maybe it isn't...
If you see some of the other followup posts, Sudan isn't a lock in yet with a transitional government. The Sudanese elections are in 2022 and Turkey has a huge influence over Southern Sudan and is currently providing medical assistance there. Wouldn't surprise me if Erdogan pulls a rabbit out of a hat to keep Sudan out of the mix... IMO

Uturn9319

Sudan Communist Party rejects normalization with Israel
The Sudanese Communist Party on Saturday rejected any deal to normalize relations with Israel.

“We stand by the rights of the Palestinian people and against normalization with Israel,” Sadiq Yousef, a member of the party’s Central Committee said in statements to the official SUNA news agency.

https://turkishpress.com/sudan-communist-party-rejects-normalization-with-israel/

Uturn9319

If you see some of the other followup posts, Sudan isn't a lock in yet with a transitional government. The Sudanese elections are in 2022 and Turkey has a huge influence over Southern Sudan and is currently providing medical assistance there. Wouldn't surprise me if Erdogan pulls a rabbit out of a hat to keep Sudan out of the mix... IMO
Well this didn't take long did it? One day later...

Turkey's government obsessed with stopping normalization with Israel

"Turkey’s government appears to be obsessed with stopping more countries from normalizing with Israel. This is apparent because pro-government channels such as Anadolu have been consistently pushing news about countries and political parties in the Middle East rejecting normalization. For instance Turkey has sought to highlight opposition among Muslim Brotherhood affiliates across the region."

"On Saturday, Turkey’s media also highlighted Sudan’s opposition to normalization, pointing out that a spokesman had been pushed out after hinting of ties with Israel. Turkey says the communist party in Sudan rejected “any deal to normalize relations with Israel.” In Turkey, the far-right regime of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is opposed to communist views but it seems Turkey is happy to highlight communist parties so long as they oppose Israel. "

"Turkey’s ruling AK Party has been a significant voice against the UAE and its ties with Israel. Even though Turkey is a NATO member and also ostensibly a US ally and has relations with Israel, it is one of the most anti-Israel countries in the world after Iran. Turkey is moving closer now to Iran, China and Russia. It has purchased Russia’s S-400 air defense system. Ankara has threatened to cut ties with the UAE after the UAE agreement with Israel."

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/t...ith-stopping-normalization-with-israel-639738

Uturn9319

Netanyahu, Putin agree to continue coordination in Syria

“I talked to [Putin] about Syria and ensuring the air force’s freedom to act in that area. It’s very important for Israeli security,” Netanyahu said soon after.

"Israel has maintained a policy of airstrikes on Iranian targets in Syria, to prevent their entrenchment along Israel’s northern border. Israeli and Russian officials have been in continual contact about the situation in Syria, where Russia has a significant military presence."

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/netanyahu-putin-agree-to-continue-coordination-in-syria-639996

Ezekiel 38:14
"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?"

Uturn9319

Turkey's Black Sea gas 'miracle' won't solve economic woes

The discovery of natural gas in the Black Sea has been hailed as the first of many that will secure Turkey's energy needs for years. Not everyone is convinced that it will reap the rewards promised by Erdogan.

His ambitious forecast was met with suspicion by many industry insiders as the country currently relies on Russia, Iran and Azerbaijan for up to three-quarters of its energy needs and the predictions for the new Sakarya gas field — while impressive — are only preliminary.

"Turkey has a crippling energy import bill," Ashley Sherman, principal analyst (Caspian & Europe) at energy research house Wood Mackenzie, told DW. In 2019, those imports cost the country $41 billion (€35 billion) and would have been higher if not for favorable oil prices.

The discovery, however, leaves many unanswered questions about whether the estimated 320 billion cubic meters (11.3 trillion cubic feet) of natural gas can be fully extracted or whether the announcement was as much about helping Erdogan win back public support.

Erodgan's promise that the first gas would reach Turkish consumers by 2023 was also met with skepticism due to the complex nature of deepwater gas extraction.

"The targeted start-up date already looks ambitious" as it would require a "world-class and near-unprecedented project execution," Sherman told DW. Turkey, however, lacks experience of deep-sea gas production. He said more wells needed to be appraised first to confirm resource estimates and understand the geology of the field, as the Black Sea posed additional logistical challenges.

Other analysts think it could take up to a decade to begin to extract the gas and that the state-run energy firm TPAO will need to form a joint-venture with a foreign energy giant to fully realize the project. Ankara insists it will go it alone but an international tender may be issued to build a pipeline to bring the natural gas to the shore.

https://www.dw.com/en/turkey-gas-black-sea-erdogan/a-54708878

Uturn9319

Turkey, Iran and Russia unite to slam US oil deal in Syria
Iran, Turkey and Russia are part of the Astana process and they frequently discuss Syria.

"Slamming the US oil deal is just the latest way that Iran, Turkey and Russia seek to work together. They don’t agree on other issues in Syria. For instance Russia and Turkey conduct joint patrols in Idlib but Russia backs the Syrian regime and Turkey backs Syrian rebels. Turkey has sent Syrian rebels to fight in Libya in the last six months to keep them from focusing on Syria and Turkey’s work with Russia in Syria."

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/turkey-iran-and-russia-unite-to-slam-us-oil-deal-in-syria-640370

Uturn9319

Russian and Turkish forces are now doing joint military exercises with ground troops in Idlib, Syria
Russia is deploying additional Su-35 jets to Latakia, Syria (this is near the coast) - it is "unknown" as to why at this moment.

Uturn9319

Turkey, Russia underline will for political solution to Libyan conflict after Moscow talks

During delegation talks in Moscow on Tuesday, Turkey and Russia agreed on the need for a political solution to the Libyan conflict, while Ankara stressed the significance of a permanent and sustainable cease-fire in Libya’s Sirte and Jufra.

“During the negotiations, our part highlighted the importance of Sirte and Jufra for a sustainable and lasting cease-fire in Libya. We accentuated the need to determine the modalities to clear these regions of military forces and declared in this manner support for the 5+5 military committee between Libyans under the auspices of the U.N.,” the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...olution-to-libyan-conflict-after-moscow-talks

Uturn9319

Egypt has just come out and said they would not support or be happy with Israel-Sudan normalization and so have several political parties in Sudan. I can't post the links because they go to forbidden sites.

athenasius

Egypt has just come out and said they would not support or be happy with Israel-Sudan normalization and so have several political parties in Sudan. I can't post the links because they go to forbidden sites.
I believe that. I've read something similar somewhere recently. Sudan will end up against Israel siding with Russia in the end if the majority opinion in theological circles is right that Sudan is sitting where ancient Cush was. I somehow think they won't end up in the pro Israel camp.

Uturn9319

I believe that. I've read something similar somewhere recently. Sudan will end up against Israel siding with Russia in the end if the majority opinion in theological circles is right that Sudan is sitting where ancient Cush was. I somehow think they won't end up in the pro Israel camp.
I read articles today that said that Sudan normalization would be unlikely unless USA first removes them off sponsored terror group. Also, we don't know what kind of party is going to be running Sudan in 2022. My take it will be someone from the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obviously the war isn't yet, but Sudan's current position is kind of holding the whole war up in some sense. But by 2023, I would be surprised if this war wasn't on the cusp of beginning. We're gaining traction on this every day! Russia isn't done flexing its muscles in the middle east and I have a feeling they will continue to push the USA out of Syria and thus filling the major power vacuum where they will be spreading all over the middle east along with Turkey. Come Lord Jesus!

"As for now, Sudan is currently negotiating compensation for the victims of the al-Qaeda attacks in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998. However, if it is not removed from the terror list, normalisation with Israel will be off the cards.
In fact, the whole democratic transition in Sudan could be in imminent danger due to the ongoing economic crisis and the faultlines within it being exposed by domestic and foreign pressures."
https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/indepth/2020/9/4/normalisation-with-israel-could-sudan-be-next

Last edited:

Uturn9319

Syrian fires are ravaging the nation and Russian forces are having a hard time putting them out. They are spreading very quickly.
Could Jeremiah 49:27 be fulfilled shortly?

Jeremiah 49:27
“I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, And it shall consume the palaces of Ben-Hadad.”