Gog/Antichrist..

katt

Ohh..now I understand..it is thought that the Ezekiel 38 war happens after the rapture..ok....for me..there are things in the prophecy that I can not pass over..based on what I believe about the rapture and tribulation..these parts make it impossible for Gog to happen after the rapture..

Salluz

Ohh..now I understand..it is thought that the Ezekiel 38 war happens after the rapture..ok....for me..there are things in the prophecy that I can not pass over..based on what I believe about the rapture and tribulation..these parts make it impossible for Gog to happen after the rapture..
Keep in mind that there is no guarantee the 7 year covenant with the masses that officially begins the tribulation is going to happen the same moment as the rapture. There could be a gap of years in between the rapture and the tribulation where Ezekiel 38 could fit even after the rapture but before the antichrist comes onto the stage

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The Eze war could happen before or after or coincide with the Rapture. We don't know but there is much speculation on the timing.

Batfan7

Are you asking about the Anti-Christ leading the armies attacking Israel? I can't say I've ever heard that view before since it seems the AC is supposed to be hailed by the Jews as their Messiah (possibly he could be leading the Israeli defence and take credit for God's intervention though).

katt

Actually..it is the belief that at the end of this war ....the AC gives Isreal permission to build the Temple...I've always believed one of the reasons the coalition comes is because the Temple has either already been built..or they have broken ground to build it..I've never belived the AC has anything to do with the building of the Temple...or the Ezekiel war..

aldanielle

Actually..it is the belief that at the end of this war ....the AC gives Isreal permission to build the Temple...I've always believed one of the reasons the coalition comes is because the Temple has either already been built..or they have broken ground to build it..I've never belived the AC has anything to do with the building of the Temple...or the Ezekiel war..
My counselor was saying today she wouldn’t believe we are in the end times until the temple is built and I was trying to explain to her it doesn’t have to be built before the rapture or tribulation. It was a mess. That’s one I don’t completely understand because the Bible doesn’t make it clear when it will be built.

antitox

My counselor was saying today she wouldn’t believe we are in the end times until the temple is built and I was trying to explain to her it doesn’t have to be built before the rapture or tribulation. It was a mess. That’s one I don’t completely understand because the Bible doesn’t make it clear when it will be built.
Yes, it just says the the A/C will cause sacrifice and offering to cease.

Salluz

Yes, it just says the the A/C will cause sacrifice and offering to cease.
Youre right; if the temple was finished the week before the abomination, the ac could still cause the sacrifice to cease... but honestly this is just another thing not meant for the church to know fully. It will be relevant when it is relevant and the people at the time will be able to see it clear as day. But I do think we can say what is within the possibilities now and what isn't based on what we see in scripture

aldanielle

Youre right; if the temple was finished the week before the abomination, the ac could still cause the sacrifice to cease... but honestly this is just another thing not meant for the church to know fully. It will be relevant when it is relevant and the people at the time will be able to see it clear as day. But I do think we can say what is within the possibilities now and what isn't based on what we see in scripture
Can you elaborate on the abomination?

Editing to say scratch that! Daniel 9 I’ve got it now. Lol. I had a brain fart.

aldanielle

I think Trump is paving a way for it to be built for sure. He’s making the right moves and the Israeli election seems to be favoring it to be built as well. I don’t think we can fully understand it. It makes me curious if it will be built after Gog/Magog. Wouldn’t there be a chance if built before it could be in danger?

aldanielle

If you go on templeinstitute. org you will see everything there associated with the third temple, they have everything ready, even a video of the temple, they even claim to know where the ark of the covenant is.
Will that be placed in the temple? I will go there now!

Salluz

I think Trump is paving a way for it to be built for sure. He’s making the right moves and the Israeli election seems to be favoring it to be built as well. I don’t think we can fully understand it. It makes me curious if it will be built after Gog/Magog. Wouldn’t there be a chance if built before it could be in danger?
Oh for sure it could happen before the tribulation too, but I've heard from a few different pastors that the covenant with the many likely includes permission to build the new temple, and that answer is what sits best with me. But I'm not dogmatic, and the answer doesn't really affect me apart from curiosity--praise God who saves us from the coming wrath