God’s Weather Warnings

Erin

I will have to add that much more is going on than just funny weather.
1. Bug populations are down every year. They are even measuring the population of bugs in Europe.,
2. Many reports of marine die offs washing up on beaches around the world.
3. Japan reactor failure is making the worlds oceans radioactive.
4. Birds all over the world dieing off.
I dont know what bug population they are talking about. The populations here are not down. I get stung or bit every day!

TrustinHim

I’m with you on that 100%….I‘ve been reading today how much devastation to crops the weather has caused…widespread destruction.
I too find the major drought in the western states concerning, I am wondering if there will be food shortages soon. Remember last year when people were hoarding, no flour for baking to be found for quite a while. Here in MI we are having a great growing season for which I am thankful.

Katie8758

Personally, I can't decide what annoys me more....People calling upon "mother earth" or people claiming the "universe" is against them, or the "universe" will make things happen if it wants to, etc.
Watching them worship the creation instead of the creator makes me feel very, very, very....unfriendly. So I can only imagine how it makes our Father feel.

PortWen

I too find the major drought in the western states concerning, I am wondering if there will be food shortages soon. Remember last year when people were hoarding, no flour for baking to be found for quite a while. Here in MI we are having a great growing season for which I am thankful.
Yes I believe there could well be food shortages on the way….there are low rumbles about it coming. (I see signs in our local supermarkets ....fresh food aisles are always depleted these days, whereas previously there was an abundance. Frequently I can’t get things that were always available..and this is in a normal UK town….not some tiny isolated place in the middle of nowhere.)

Carl

I dont know what bug population they are talking about. The populations here are not down. I get stung or bit every day!
The main study was done in parks in Germany. Mosquitoes don't seem to have been affected. I have lots of them in lower Michigan. However I see few butterflys, bees, Japanese beetles, lightning bugs.

Erin

The main study was done in parks in Germany. Mosquitoes don't seem to have been affected. I have lots of them in lower Michigan. However I see few butterflys, bees, Japanese beetles, lightning bugs.
Wherever the study was done, and I dont mean that in any negative way. It's not the way it here in Georgia. We have an abundance of everything! Wild animals, ants, birds, mosquitoes, bees, ants, butterflies, wasps, ants, spiders .....did I mention ants, we seem to have an abundance of ALL of them!

DWB

1. Bug populations are down every year. They are even measuring the population of bugs in Europe.,
Chiggers, ticks, mosquitos, and other biting things are out in record numbers in middle TN. I cant even walk in my front yard w/o getting bit up.