God's Provision

Pat

WHAT mATTERS – The Provision of God

THE PROBLEM OF HUMANITY​
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.[1]
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;[2]

THE DILEMMA​
If thou, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?[3]

THE PROVISION OF GOD​
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases; Who redeems thy life from destruction; who crowns thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfies thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. The LORD executes righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide neither will he keep his anger forever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pities his children, so the LORD pities them that fear him. For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust. Psalm 103

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.[4]

WHAT MATTERS?​
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.[5]

What matters is, only those who have trusted in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus for eternal life have the peace that these promises provide. Are you at peace? Have faith in the Word of God.

[1] James 2:10
[2] Romans 3:23
[3] Psalm 130:3
[4] 1 John 1:9
[5] Hebrews 4:16

BaptistJohn

I could give 100s of examples of God's provisions, but here is one of my favorite.
When I was Pastor of a small Country Church
I was sitting at my desk a saw a white car pass by like lightning and about 20 minutes later that same car drove into the parking lot the driver blew her horn so I went out to see what she wanted
So when I reached her car she asked Are you the Pastor and I said yes how can I help you.
she said The Lord just spoke to my heart and told me to give you this check.
It was for the exact amount of a need I had not a penny more not a penny less.
I've never seen this woman before or since.
And when I described her to the Church members it didn't ring any Memories.
Only God knew of the need not even my wife.