God moments

yrrek

What is your favorite God moment in your life?

I've had a lot of moments in my life and it's hard to pick just one. One of the most memorable moments was when my son who was 2 at the time was in the car with me. Both of the main roads to my grandfather's house was being worked on and the road was closed. So we took a very small country back road across to his road. It was very curvy with hills. The Spirit told me to pull over. I didn't understand why and to be honest.... I was really annoyed. We were running late and I didn't want to. But, I obeyed and stopped anyway. I pulled over with half my car off the road. As soon as my car was in park.. I (with an attitude) said, "Okay God... Why are we stopped?" Before I could continue to complain, a car launched over the hill directly in front of us going super fast. The teen driving was in the center of the road. When he saw me he gave a deer in the headlights kind of look. His drivers side tired landed right by my mirror. If I wouldn't have obeyed the Holy Spirit, I would have been in a serious car accident. He launched high enough that it's possible he could have came through our windshield. It's one of my favorite stories because it reminds me that even when I'm in a hurry and I don't really want to listen, there's always a reason for everything God tells us. And also, I love this story because my son got to witness it. After the car passed I prayed thanking God and for forgiveness for being difficult.

What are some of your moments with God.