GOD is BIGGER!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I originally posted this expression of the way I feel on FB. I should have also posted it here.

God is BIGGER than any mountain I may face. God is GREATER than any hurdle I may encounter. He has given me the measure of faith and I choose to place that faith in Christ and His fully sufficient, fully finished work at Calvary. Therefore, I choose to trust NOT in my self, my abilities, my possessions, my experiences, my knowledge, my accomplishments, my talents, or any other thing that exists in this world, but exclusively and entirely in HIM and His sacrifice for me. And that faith—placed in that act and that fact—assures me that He WILL accomplish through me all that He created me to accomplish. Therefore, I can do ANYTHING that He desires me to do! No mountain, no obstacle, no hurdle, no hindrance can stop me as long as I walk in faith in Him! HE is all I need!!!

And, my friend, if you do the same—if you believe the same—you will learn that He is ALL you need, too.

Rocky Rivera

I originally posted this expression of the way I feel on FB. I should have also posted it here.

God is BIGGER than any mountain I may face. God is GREATER than any hurdle I may encounter. He has given me the measure of faith and I choose to place that faith in Christ and His fully sufficient, fully finished work at Calvary. Therefore, I choose to trust NOT in my self, my abilities, my possessions, my experiences, my knowledge, my accomplishments, my talents, or any other thing that exists in this world, but exclusively and entirely in HIM and His sacrifice for me. And that faith—placed in that act and that fact—assures me that He WILL accomplish through me all that He created me to accomplish. Therefore, I can do ANYTHING that He desires me to do! No mountain, no obstacle, no hurdle, no hindrance can stop me as long as I walk in faith in Him! HE is all I need!!!

And, my friend, if you do the same—if you believe the same—you will learn that He is ALL you need, too.
Thanks, Matt. I needed to hear this today. Many times I've wished that God would come and visit me in physical form as He did with Abraham and some other people. I wouldn't care if He chose to do it the "scary" way in like manner that He did with the Israelites atop Mount Sinai. "Don't let God speak to us any more, or we will die!" they cry. But I say it's a lot better to hear the voice of God and die than to live as king of the world for a thousand years and never to hear Him. The last time I really felt His Presence was in a dream I had some years back, and prior to that I felt Him in the room with me as I read from the book of Hebrews. I wish it were like that every day.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Y
Thanks, Matt. I needed to hear this today. Many times I've wished that God would come and visit me in physical form as He did with Abraham and some other people. I wouldn't care if He chose to do it the "scary" way in like manner that He did with the Israelites atop Mount Sinai. "Don't let God speak to us any more, or we will die!" they cry. But I say it's a lot better to hear the voice of God and die than to live as king of the world for a thousand years and never to hear Him. The last time I really felt His Presence was in a dream I had some years back, and prior to that I felt Him in the room with me as I read from the book of Hebrews. I wish it were like that every day.
You'll get that opportunity at the rapture my friend

JSTyler

GOD is bigger! Drives the calvanist and the armenian nuts. It's the end of all human arguments and disagreements.

It's undeniably true and frustrates our pathetic need to box GOD in to cater to our whims.

Annnnnnd...almost as fun as using "In the beginning God..." with any brand of secular humanist.

Brother Albert R.

AMEN

ByGod'sGrace

Thank you, I needed to read that. God bless you.