God has this

cavalier973

Nothing is happening these days that God didn't already know about, even before He said "Let there be light."

"We cast all our care upon Him, because He cares for us."

God is not a curmudgeon. He isnt an automaton. He isn't an impersonal force that we have to manipulate through magic spells.

Jesus doesn't sit around, waiting and hoping that lost people will believe in him, and that believers will continue the work of sanctification that He abandoned them to.

God is actively working, without panic or surprise, to an end He has already seen and determined.

COVID and riots and voter fraud and statue toppling and racism and bearing false witness and child trafficking and illegal spying and apostasy in the churches and the rebuilding of bridges and cleaning up of destroyed cities and the reestablishment of justice and the purge of corrupt government officials and the gradual, state-by-state elimination of antepartum infanticide and the destruction of world terrorist organizations and the spread of the Gospel to all peoples have already been factored into God's plan.

We can trust Him. It isnt magic. Faith isn't a measure of "spell points", like in a video game. We know how to trust in something or someone. When you are feeling bad, and the doctor says, "put the lime in the coconut", you do it, because you trust that he knows what he is talking about, and that his prescription will cure your bellyache. Or, when you get arrested for drag-racing on city streets, and the lawyer says, "For $600, I can make this all go away", you pull out your check book and a pen, because you trust him, even though he is a lawyer.

The fix is in--in our favor, as Christians. Our Defense Attorney is the Judge's Son. The District Attorney is a corrupt liar that has spent centuries flicking his boogers at the Judge. They don't like each other.

You sit, handcuffed, and listen as this DA lists out your very real crimes and instances of lawbreaking; you glance at your attorney, and He is smiling and humming to Himself, doodling on His notepad, and you start to sweat. All the evidence is against you.

The DA finishes, and your Attorney stands up, clears His throat, and says, "Your Honor, all the charges are true." You slump back and groan. "If You remember, however, I took this person's punishment, in full."

The Judge raps His gavel. "Case dismissed. Good work, Son."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Invite the defendent to dinner."

"Will do."

And the DA fumes. He can't do anything.

This present world is important, else our Lord would not have died to save it. Not just the people, but all of creation. We all belong to God, and He is working to take back what was stolen from Him by our own actions (through Adam's fall). Unfortunately, some people will resist, to their everlasting shame and contempt.

For us Christians, there is nothing to fret over, or worry about. We have infinite goodwill with the Father, because we placed our trust in the Son, as He commanded. He has already prepared good works for us to do, and invites us to join Him in accomplishing His redemptive work. This is work that no person or circumstance can thwart.

So, rejoice!

Last edited:

Kenny64

For us Christians, there is nothing to fret over, or worry about. We have infinite goodwill with the Father, because we placed our trust in the Son, as He commanded. He has already prepared good works for us to do, and invites us to join Him in accomplishing His redemptive work. This is work that no person or circumstance can thwart.

So, rejoice!
:thumbup Psalm 118:24 & Isaiah 54:17

Last edited:

athenasius

Nothing is happening these days that God didn't already know about, even before He said "Let there be light."

"We cast all our care upon Him, because He cares for us."

God is not a curmudgeon. He isnt an automaton. He isn't an impersonal force that we have to manipulate through magic spells.

Jesus doesn't sit around, waiting and hoping that lost people will believe in him, and that believers will continue the work of sanctification that He abandoned them to.

God is actively working, without panic or surprise, to an end He has already seen and determined.

COVID and riots and voter fraud and statue toppling and racism and bearing false witness and child trafficking and illegal spying and apostasy in the churches and the rebuilding of bridges and cleaning up of destroyed cities and the reestablishment of justice and the purge of corrupt government officials and the gradual, state-by-state elimination of antepartum infanticide and the destruction of world terrorist organizations and the spread of the Gospel to all peoples have already been factored into God's plan.

We can trust Him. It isnt magic. Faith isn't a measure of "spell points", like in a video game. We know how to trust in something or someone. When you are feeling bad, and the doctor says, "put the lime in the coconut", you do it, because you trust that he knows what he is talking about, and that his prescription will cure your bellyache. Or, when you get arrested for drag-racing on city streets, and the lawyer says, "For $600, I can make this all go away", you pull out your check book and a pen, because you trust him, even though he is a lawyer.

The fix is in--in our favor, as Christians. Our Defense Attorney is the Judge's Son. The District Attorney is a corrupt liar that has spent centuries flicking his boogers at the Judge. They don't like each other.

You sit, handcuffed, and listen as this DA lists out your very real crimes and instances of lawbreaking; you glance at your attorney, and He is smiling and humming to Himself, doodling on His notepad, and you start to sweat. All the evidence is against you.

The DA finishes, and your Attorney stands up, clears His throat, and says, "Your Honor, all the charges are true." You slump back and groan. "If You remember, however, I took this person's punishment, in full."

The Judge raps His gavel. "Case dismissed. Good work, Son."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Invite the defendent to dinner."

"Will do."

And the DA fumes. He can't do anything.

This present world is important, else our Lord would not have died to save it. Not just the people, but all of creation. We all belong to God, and He is working to take back what was stolen from Him by our own actions (through Adam's fall). Unfortunately, some people will resist, to their everlasting shame and contempt.

So, rejoice!
AMEN!

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I am scared to death that what is happening in Seattle will come to my area. And that I will have nowhere to turn. The area has no way of contacting the police or fire department.

What if God tarries a awhile longer, how much will me or my family have to suffer through in this rebellion? I am just being honest. And some people are so hateful I don't even WANT to tell them the gospel.

But, if I wasn't saved I'd have no hope at all.

AprilO

Fear not, God's got this. Pray Psalm 91 over yourself and your family and home

I am scared to death that what is happening in Seattle will come to my area. And that I will have nowhere to turn. The area has no way of contacting the police or fire department.

What if God tarries a awhile longer, how much will me or my family have to suffer through in this rebellion? I am just being honest. And some people are so hateful I don't even WANT to tell them the gospel.

cavalier973

My father in law and I have been discussing whether to procure a weapon for protection. I can see either getting one or not as a proper course of action. We can be armed to the teeth, and die of disease. We can be surrounded by bandits, and completely defenseless, and the bandits for some unknown reason move on to another target.

Hidden

I pray that the rioters will not come near your vicinity. Hebrews 4:14 says that we have a High Priest who has passed through the heavens and in verse 15 it says that He is able to sympathize with our weaknesses because He has gone through the same journey as us humans. So therefore we can come to the throne of grace and find help in time of need (verse 16).

Len

So, rejoice!
This encouraging article found it's way to my facebook page with credit to cavalier973 at Rapture forums .................personally had a emotionally rough couple of weeks and got very close to giving up on my walk and just crawling into my own little hole, funnily God sent me two other "more depressed than me" people to chat with instead ....... what an eye opener once I realised what was tranpiring LOL!

moosejive

This encouraging article found it's way to my facebook page with credit to cavalier973 at Rapture forums .................personally had a emotionally rough couple of weeks and got very close to giving up on my walk and just crawling into my own little hole, funnily God sent me two other "more depressed than me" people to chat with instead ....... what an eye opener once I realised what was tranpiring LOL!
Our God is good and knows what to send and when to encourage His children still trudging on home to Heaven ...:):hug

Kenny64

My father in law and I have been discussing whether to procure a weapon for protection. I can see either getting one or not as a proper course of action. We can be armed to the teeth, and die of disease. We can be surrounded by bandits, and completely defenseless, and the bandits for some unknown reason move on to another target.
Discussion should be over! Time to take action and purchase one for self defense. Gun shops always will be a friend and point you in right direction and give lots of safety information. Pay attention to those dedicated professionals in gun stores.

Hidden

That has helped me in the past too. Misery loves company. You're sad but then you spend time with someone more downbeat than you, and then amazingly you feel better. :sunny

Eric Nicholas

I'm praying for you, brother. I have severe bouts of depression and have wanted to shrivel up. Our deliverance is soon!

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
:hug

Reactions: Len

madcat

While you can still find guns for sale, you will hard pressed to find decent ammo (something that is a quality that would be reliable). I think people have been seeing the “handwriting on the wall“ at least since the sham impeachment. People who serve Satan, either knowingly or out of ignorance, are simply without boundaries and exhibit no limits what they will do to get their way.
I am praying God takes us home before this country ends up in a second civil war. I think the left gets excited about that.:apostasy:apostasy:apostasy:apostasy