Glory To Come

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Glory To Come
By Dennis Huebshman

Jesus told about numerous signs that would be taking place near the end of this age. Many of them are present today, and are gaining in severity. Weather, earthquakes, rumors of wars, hatred, false prophets, antichrist activity and numerous others. He stated in Luke 21:28; “Now when these things “begin” to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

There are those who believe we may already be in the tribulation/wrath period. The problem with this is the evil one; the ultimate antichrist, must be revealed for that awful time to officially start. As 2 Thessalonians 2: 6-8 states; “And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. (7) For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only He who now restrains it will do so until He is out of the way. (8) And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of His mouth, and bring to nothing by the appearance of His coming.”

The Holy Spirit is presently holding back this ultimate satanic activity. When the Father gives the word, the Restrainer will allow the evil one to appear, but at that moment, all who He indwells must be removed to avoid the Wrath as promised by God. (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10, and Revelation 3:10)

In 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12; “and with all deception for those who are perishing because they refused to love the truth, and so be saved. (11) Therefore, God sends them a strong delusion so that they may believe what is false, (12) in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

Everyone today, and up to the Rapture Call, that have received and accepted Jesus as our Eternal Savior, have the Holy Spirit within us. Bible verses that verifies this are; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:18, Ezekiel 36:27; 2 Timothy 1:14; Romans 8:11; John 16:13; Romans 8:9; Galatians 4:6; 1 John 1:2 and 27 as examples.

Paul gives us examples of last days of Godlessness in 2 Timothy 3:1-5; and just a cursory look at events taking place worldwide shows all of them to be present now. In fact, anything that even hints of pertaining to Jesus and Christianity, are labeled as “hateful” This is because true believers will not condone or participate in their sin with them, and we are called “haters”. Laws are even being made in a number of places worldwide, and even in America that are taking parents’ rights away concerning their children.

Jesus gave us the two greatest commandments in Luke 10:27; “And He answered; ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and love your neighbor as yourself’.”

Simply stated, we are to love everyone for their immortal souls. However, as Jesus gave us numerous examples with the religious leaders of His day, we don’t have to like their activities, or actually even like them personally. As He stated to them in Matthew 23:24; “You blind guides; straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel.” Yet in Luke 23:34; “and Jesus said, Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.” He didn’t like them, but He loved them for their souls.

There has been persecution of believers from Calvary to the present time. In some areas of the world, just to proclaim to be a follower of Jesus or even own a bible is grounds for martyrdom. During the 7-year tribulation, this will be worldwide.

As believers, our focus is on “The Glory To Come”, which just happens to be the title of another Golden’s song. Dale and Cheryl have a sound that is inspiring all the way to the soul. Their music can be found on YouTube, and also Facebook. Please consider the words

1.) It’s so good to be called one of God’s very own. And it’s so good just to know, that He is still on His throne. How my heart does rejoice, in a Heavenly way; as my faith looks ahead, to a much brighter day.

Ref.) Where no eye can behold, and not one ear has heard; and no mind can conceive, that prepared by my Lord. But by His spirit revealed; the best is yet to be done. When we’re changed to be just as He is, in the Glory to Come.

2.) I can’t wait for that day, when the Lord calls me Home. To be present with Him is what I’m counting on, all my words can’t express; what I anticipate; of the riches untold that in Heaven await. (Ref x 2)

When we’re changed to be just as He is in the glory to come; in the glory to come.

It’s not pleasant to see all the negative changes taking place, but for all true believers, it’s actually a time of inspiration. We know that anything God promised in the past was fulfilled completely. When we’re told that we will be taken up to meet Jesus in the air to be kept from the coming wrath, it will happen! The Ezekiel 38 coalition has come together for the first time. Israel is being threatened daily. Russia, Turkey and Iran are all facing financial issues, and then there is that tiny country with all that wealth. Today, Iran is threatening an all out attack soon, and they believe they can totally eliminate Israel.

Jesus will accept all who will truly call out to Him to be saved. (Romans 10:9-13) No one has sinned so great that His blood cannot cleanse them. As with any pending journey, it is always best to have your reservation in advance. Today would not be too early to call on Jesus for your Salvation. Tomorrow could just be a bit late; depending on the plans of our Heavenly Father. We don’t know the day or hour of the Rapture, but nothing else has to take place before the Trumpet of God sounds, and there is the shout from an archangel.

The Glory To Come beats any other option. All who refuse to accept Jesus will go through the Revelation 20:11-15, White Throne Judgment. There are no pardons there, and it is the lake of fire forever.

Do not gamble with your forever soul. Call on Jesus and be guaranteed to be with Him forever. Your Choice – Your eternal destination.

Come Lord Jesus!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/glory-to-come/

Back